Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

I recently decided to take that big first step and buy my first CRK. Being frugal and functionally oriented, my inclination was to get a small plain Jane $375 Sebenza. That was before I stumbled into the CRK forum and this thread. After seeing what’s here, the pJ is off the menu and has been replaced by a new objective--a fancy multi-color graphic with cabochon UG. My interest in other types of knives just ceased to exist and my new exclusive focus is high end CRK UG's. My kids will end up thanking you for this thread when they end up with a limited number of BNIB heirloom quality CRK UG’s instead of a 5-drawer filing cabinet full of used EDC flippers. Many thanks for this eye-opening thread and all those pix of those stunning works of knifemaking art. You’ve radically changed my attitude and orientation toward knife buying/collecting.

I was talking about these elsewhere, figured I'd show there here too. CRK got a very small batch of damascus from Jerry Rados, some Ladder and some Turkish Twist. These 2 are ladder, 2 of a verysmall number. The large Regular was born in 2006, the small Classic in 2008. Most of these were made in 2006, just a couple blades leftover were used in 2008.

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-7.jpg

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-1.jpg

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-2.jpg

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-6.jpg

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-8.jpg

UG_RadosLadderBoth_Balcony-9.jpg

UG_RadosLadderLg_Balcony2-2.jpg

UG_RadosLadderLg_Balcony2-4.jpg

UG_RadosLadderLg_Balcony2-7.jpg

UG_RadosLadder-Balcony4-.jpg

i think i will stick to my plain jane 21 , nice collection but that boggles my mind , i only buy what i use , but very impressive . now guns i collect. best looking collection ivr seen ever, :thumbsup:

I know you've probably been asked this many times but, do you ever just get the urge to lay them all out on the floor, cover yourself in WD40 and waller around on em nekkid? Because that's what I would do if I had your collection of CRK's. Mind boggling.

That is a terrific collection

I did not see any Umfaan’s on the table..
Perhaps i missed them being so small as they are.

With a collection like that if you dont have an UmFaan it is certainly by choice.

Can you elaborate on why you chose to leave them out of your collection.

Thanks..

I know you've probably been asked this many times but, do you ever just get the urge to lay them all out on the floor, cover yourself in WD40 and waller around on em nekkid? Because that's what I would do if I had your collection of CRK's. Mind boggling.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.................... No

So many people in the facebook group are posting awesome pics of what you got in 2018, I love the idea. I can't do the same because I store so many of my CRK's in another state these days, but I did put this collage together. It's not necessarily my rarest or most valuable ones in all cases, but it's the ones that make me pull in a breath and count my lucky stars for being able to have them. In some cases, it's the completion of a set or trilogy as opposed to the individual knives, in some cases it's just because the look of that knife really reaches me. This collage is far from complete, I just ran out of room. I'd add my Koas,my new Bronze Spiro UG, etc, if I could. So here you have it, my best of 2018. Enjoy!

2108BestAcquisitions.jpg

Wow! What a phenominal and beautiful collection. How do you ever pick a favorite? Lol.

Back