Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

First world problems,:p nice pics!!!!!!!
Just wanted to throw that out there about the pics, I know I enjoy them. And don't think you'll run out of opportunities, it's amazing how the same knife at different angles make it somewhat different.

First world problems,:p nice pics!!!!!!!
Just wanted to throw that out there about the pics, I know I enjoy them. And don't think you'll run out of opportunities, it's amazing how the same knife at different angles make it somewhat different.

Hahahahahaha! Thanks!

Here was a lucky pickup recently. Wasn't really sure if I'd keep it, but once I had it in my hand the first time I was very impressed! Awesome knife! Think I've #FoundMyInkosi

Inkosi_NumberedCF-2.jpg

Inkosi_NumberedCF2-WithWTP.jpg

Inkosi_NumberedCF-WithShiro.jpg

Inkosi-Vodka.jpg

Inkosi_NumberedCF-1.jpg

I'm brand new to this forum, but am so glad I stumbled across this 4 year old post. I'm absolutely amazed at the collection of beautiful knives in your collection. My favorite by far, and it's not even close, is the "In Rememberance". If I ever find one for sale that will more than likely be the centerpiece of my knife collection for my kids to have one day. I absolutely loved looking at all your pictures. Thank you for posting!

Nice subtle change to the lanyard :)

Nice subtle change to the title! ;)
Will there be some sort of ripple through the cosmos when you break 200 or have you already dismissed that hypothesis, lol

Epic collection LW! Always a joy to see

Nice subtle change to the title! ;)
Will there be some sort of ripple through the cosmos when you break 200 or have you already dismissed that hypothesis, lol

Epic collection LW! Always a joy to see

I've already dismissed that, because I've broken 200 once several months ago. I've been bouncing around the 190 mark for over a year, numerically my collection is at a tipping point. And when I get something new, I have to sell something else to pay for it.

Thank you for those kind words. Coming from you, that means a lot. I enjoy sharing them, because I believe art should be shared. :)

I like your new thread title, Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe . Your collection blows my mind, and I know I’m not the only one who is grateful to you for sharing the pictures and the stories behind so many of these knives.

Is your Umnumzaan in the picture above a user?

I like your new thread title, Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe . Your collection blows my mind, and I know I’m not the only one who is grateful to you for sharing the pictures and the stories behind so many of these knives.

Is your Umnumzaan in the picture above a user?

Thanks! I love to share these, because I know how much I like seeing everyone else's knives. :)
On the title, truthfully I've hated every one I've had on this thread before, just never could come up with a good one. Finally thought of this one last night, it's not great but better than the others. This thread is meant to share CRK's artistry in knives, not just tell how many I have or had. Especially since I haven't done an entire collection pic in over 2 years now.

As for the Zaan, the one in the pic directly above has the scratches you see in the close-up pic, but the rest looks unused. The damascus one a few posts above is a light user that belongs to a friend of mine, he sent it to me for the pic session with the damascus inlayed one you see with it.

Another pic of my Enigma, just for fun. :)

CGG_EnigmaLg-Balcony2.jpg

The Psychedelic Damascus with Inlays is out of this world!!! What is it called???!!! Bart

Back