Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

The Psychedelic Damascus with Inlays is out of this world!!! What is it called???!!! Bart

Assuming you mean this one, that's Mokume inlays and Boomerang damascus. And yes, that's an amazing knife. I had it only briefly, had purchased it to raffle it off elsewhere and it's long since been sent to the winner. I definitely took pics while I could, though! :D

MokumeBenza6_resized.jpg

That Inkosi gets more and more special with each pic you post! :thumbsup:

Thanks! It's been a great knife from the start, so much fun to mess with, take pics of, etc. The special part comes from the beads. They may not always stay on the Inkosi, but they'll be on something I'm carrying. I experimented with a couple different lanyards last night, and have more and different ideas to try. Here's the ones I did yesterday.

Inkosi_NumberedCF-SpecialLanyard3.jpg

Inkosi_NumberedCF-SpecialLanyard2.jpg

Inkosi_NumberedCF-SpecialLanyard7.jpg

Last edited:
Mokume/Boomerang.... I don't know if I could part with that one!!! Have to admit it is one of the most impressive CRK's I've ever seen!!! Thanks!

Mokume/Boomerang.... I don't know if I could part with that one!!! Have to admit it is one of the most impressive CRK's I've ever seen!!! Thanks!

Had I not had to agree to make it available for raffle as a condition to buying it, I never would have let that one go. Tim really hit a home run with that one.

I'm naming that one either Jimi Hendrix or Carnaby Street!!! WOW!!

It must be terrible to be reduced to such mundane users!!! Beautiful!!!!

What a collection! Very nice indeed.

Thank you!

It must be terrible to be reduced to such mundane users!!! Beautiful!!!!

Reduced to.... Haha! That Mammoth was an extremely lucky catch a couple years ago, and better still it came scratched up and with no docs. A guilt-free user. :) :D

CGG Enigma (Retired)

CGG_EnigmaLg-Balcony4.jpg

CGG_EnigmaLg-Balcony3.jpg

CGG_EnigmaLg-Balcony2.jpg

CGG_EnigmaLg-Balcony1.jpg

Thank you!

Reduced to.... Haha! That Mammoth was an extremely lucky catch a couple years ago, and better still it came scratched up and with no docs. A guilt-free user. :) :D

CGG Enigma (Retired)

View attachment 1098619

View attachment 1098618

View attachment 1098617

View attachment 1098616
Is your Enigma a special version? For some reason, it doesn’t look like the ones I’ve seen. The outlines really pop on yours; however, I am also aware that most CGG’s look better in person than in photographs, so it might be the quality of your pictures. Just wondering... :) I regret not buying one when I had the chance.

Is your Enigma a special version? For some reason, it doesn’t look like the ones I’ve seen. The outlines really pop on yours; however, I am also aware that most CGG’s look better in person than in photographs, so it might be the quality of your pictures. Just wondering... :) I regret not buying one when I had the chance.

No, it's just a garden variety Enigma. I use a combination of shaded daylight and flash for most of my pics, those tend to give me the best pics.

Bidding a fond farewell to a gorgeous Koa Sebenza tonight. Through some odd happenstance, I ended up with a pair of twins, clearly cut from the same block of wood. Since I haven't hit the lotto yet, I had to let one move onto another loving home.

Koa_LgRighty#5-1.jpg

Koa_LgRighty#5-2.jpg

Koa_LgRighty#5-3.jpg

Koa_LgRighty#5-4.jpg

Back