Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

CRK's latest, and possibly greatest ever, CGG. This one was designed by employee Kayla Moss, and the buzz from this one has surpassed every other CGG release I've seen. The design, if you'll pardon the pun, is just out of this world!

CGG_LunarLanding-Arrival1.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Arrival2.jpg

Yes, there's gold in several places, and a bit of blue in the lander module.
That really wakes up an already beautiful piece. Am I correct in assuming that’s a special LW copy and not how the production version ended up?
I ordered mine with silver hardware but if that’s how they come I will have to call Alycia and have that switched back to gold.
Thanks
Chris

That really wakes up an already beautiful piece. Am I correct in assuming that’s a special LW copy and not how the production version ended up?
I ordered mine with silver hardware but if that’s how they come I will have to call Alycia and have that switched back to gold.
Thanks
Chris

That's normal production there, the completely stock version with no changes or upgrades requested.

Thanks
Chris
I believe I ordered mine with silver hardware also. Hmmm. I’m kind of liking the gold now that I see it in these pics.

ETA: Checked my order from CRK, and it looks like the gold thumb stud and lanyard pin were the default options. The wait continues.....:)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those, LW, it's awesome, complete with surprises. Now I hope Mr's. Longstreet and PiterM will treat us to a photo essay on this one...

With apologies to Mr Aldrin, I've never see a CGG release create nearly as much buzz as the Lunar Landing has. It has even eclipsed the WTP in excitement it caused. This one is not only the star of the current crop, I can see it becoming known as the best CGG ever. 10 year from now the price of one of these could be astronomical. I'm just over the moon with this thing.

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony2.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony1.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony3.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony4.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony5.jpg

CGG_LunarLanding-Balcony6.jpg

You're on a roll with the metaphor's-- cool!

Yes, LW, in this case ordering only one was not sufficient. Had to get several so one of them could possibly be a user :)

Love the clever metaphors as well as your awesome pics! Thanks for posting those. Is the one in the pictures a large or small? Just curious.

Now I’m even more excited about receiving my LL, especially because it’s also my first CGG. :)

Love the clever metaphors as well as your awesome pics! Thanks for posting those. Is the one in the pictures a large or small? Just curious.

Now I’m even more excited about receiving my LL, especially because it’s also my first CGG. :)

Thanks, that was fun to write. :) :D Mine is a large, I want a small too now. :)

A little change of pace.......

GoldCoin_Stone-1.jpg

Shame i gotta put up with you here and the facebook page!

Though really its good to see such a wide range and you take good photos.

Shame i gotta put up with you here and the facebook page!

Though really its good to see such a wide range and you take good photos.

I could make sure you don't see me on facebook anymore if you like. ;) :p :D

J/K of course, it's good to see you here too. :)

HA! Not much that it matters, I imagine a wolf with a knife. Maybe a walking stick. Either I'm spot on or way off and you cant help or change that!

HA! Not much that it matters, I imagine a wolf with a knife. Maybe a walking stick. Either I'm spot on or way off and you cant help or change that!

How about with a knife AND a walking stick. ;)

that may be within the realm of possibilities. Lone could mean anything, alone, a loan. Like a payday wolf, different from a payday candy bar.

I know that Koa leaving hurt! I was lucky enough to get one due to a kind forumite... My favorite wood in the world!! Guitars, boxes, bowls, furniture.... If you love it let it go!

I know that Koa leaving hurt! I was lucky enough to get one due to a kind forumite... My favorite wood in the world!! Guitars, boxes, bowls, furniture.... If you love it let it go!

That stuff is gorgeous! That one was a twin to one I still have, and it was still hard to let it go.

Back