Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

The new flag design is one of the coolest that I have seen.

I agree, absolutely love it!

Not sure if I shared these or not, Tamboti is one of my favorite woods that CRK had used. Here's the trilogy of Mnandis and Sebs, plus one of my Nyalas.

38864847_2312800982093418_7322188000023019520_o-jpg.1103347

When these were released at Monkey Muster earlier this year, I almost didn't grab one when offered. Luckily I did, how I would have regretted if I didn't. Somehow they became a favorite, one trilogy I really wanted to complete. Took a while, but the wait was so worth it. I

P1570342--.jpg

P1570283-.jpg

P1570368---.jpg

TommyInkosiTrilogy_Arrival-1.jpg

So after reading all 35 pages of this a thread I am freaking speechless...

...except for Thank you for your service!

WOW! I've loved unique graphics for so long and always had one on my wishlist... it's just so hard to narrow down, as pictures generally don't do them justice. that being said, i've admired all 35 pages of this thread, and felt like i was in a museum of fine art, pausing and taking in each picture. i'm in awe of your collection! thank you taking the time to document and share your collection! I've seen several in this thread i never knew existed!

Two questions: What is the name of the FaceBook group i can follow to see more (CRK Addicts?)? and, going through everything, i didn't see a single "Crop Circles" UG. that one is by far my favorite!

Last edited:
The facebook group is Chris Reeve Knives Fanpage, and there's a BST group you ca part with your money in. :)

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the pics as much as I like bringing them to you. I just don't think knives as nice as these should be locked away and never seen by anyone. Here's my latest arrival, a limited edition Umnumzaan from last year's USN show.

BoomerangDamascusZaan_FDE-DP1.jpg

I never thought a CRK would make me laugh at the sight of it. I was wrong, this one did. I was convinced my first UG 31 wouldn't have a cabachon in it. I was wrong, this one does. :D :D Meet my new Area 51 Sebenza!

P1610567--.jpg

You really have a lovely collection! Thank you for sharing the pictures! This thread is amazing!

Back