Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

And just for fun, I blinged up my new-to-me EDC. :D :D

SeBlingza2_zpsopyxm5ln.jpg~original

SeBlingza3pg_zpstl95vggl.jpg~original

SeBlingza_zpsje4dwxj7.jpg~original

SeBlingza4_zpsfuqwkp2l.jpg~original

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning LW, if that's going to be a EDC, you'll have to carry a second CRK.
That gorgeous piece and the other one to stab all the sticky fingers, or put a tracking chip in it. ;)

Absolutely stunning LW, if that's going to be a EDC, you'll have to carry a second CRK.
That gorgeous piece and the other one to stab all the sticky fingers, or put a tracking chip in it. ;)

Think I might be the only person toting a Sebenza with a half carat diamond stuck in it? :D :D

I do have this other EDC, though..... :p

EDCs_zpsn3b16b6q.jpg~original

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing your collection with us.

BTW: how does your wife feel about your spenings on knives? Or do you have that nickname for a reason? :D

Think I might be the only person toting a Sebenza with a half carat diamond stuck in it? :D :D

I do have this other EDC, though..... :p

EDCs_zpsn3b16b6q.jpg

LW, that drastically increased the price of this piece two/three fold... :)

Awesome, thanks for sharing your collection with us.

BTW: how does your wife feel about your spenings on knives? Or do you have that nickname for a reason? :D

LW is a she... :)

LW, that drastically increased the price of this piece two/three fold... :)

That's a pretty accurate statement. :p :p But if I did decide to sell it, a couple minute dip in some nail polish remover would make it exactly as I received it. ;)

LW is a she... :)

I wondered who was going to be the one to tell him that, and you're the winner! :D :D

Well, that gives me hope! Maybe my wife will appreciate CRKs one day as well... :D My first (and only as of today) Sebenza has been quite a struggle...

It's official, I own 100 CRK's. Exactly 100, no more, no less. Not counting an Inbound, though. ;) I've also sold or traded away roughly that same number, but this is the first time I've had 100 in my possession. Here's almost all of them, just missing a couple set aside to go to the mothership, and P68, which is stowed in my safe. The 2 on top of the box are my 2 EDC's, the ones on the floor are a large mmmoth bark and a righty-lefty pair of BG-42 Regulars.

92Boxes_zpsgixvthmu.jpg

EDCs_zpsn3b16b6q.jpg

Boxless_zpskvekxjms.jpg

Eh, it's a start I guess.

Congrats.
I like the picture with the boxes.
It is so inspiring.
You know, from your posts I can imagine the beauty that's packed up there.

LW, was it a plan/goal to have 100 CRK's or has it just happened that way?????
Are any other brands as extensive as this one????
Is that beautiful table you have going to be able to support all your CRK's?????
Have you updated the numbers of each different type you have????
I would love to see your collection in person, as great as the pics are, there's nothing more impressive than seeing them in person.

Haha, love the pimp job, looks factory!

Hmm, ive been wondering on doing this myself.

Ahh, thanks for reviving this thread Lone Wolf; I had no idea what I was missing, I read the whole 9 pages. Amazing collection girl! I'm speechless, which means I'm jealous! Just awesome; when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :)

Ahh, thanks for reviving this thread Lone Wolf; I had no idea what I was missing, I read the whole 9 pages. Amazing collection girl! I'm speechless, which means I'm jealous! Just awesome; when I grow up I wanna be just like you. :)

And to think that I never finished the series's of pics for this thread. Now with a major find inbound I'm going to wait for that box of grails to get here. ;)

Back