Sharing new images

Hi Guys,

Well I haven't done this before, but I finally started shooting some pix (thanks to my friend photographer George Gomes!) and just wanted to share them with everyone. It may answer questions that deal with the size of one Model relative to another or it may just offer another perspective of a knife that you like...either way this is part one of a two step process and I hope you enjoy them! Part two required a bit more work and I have forwarded the images to the Photo contest...I'll try to get them here asap.

Take Care/Stay Safe
Joe

Please go here for the images...thanks again for looking.
http://www.silverhummer.com/knife.html
:)

Okay...all the images from Part 2 are up NOW! Hope that you enjoy!

Joe

I don't know if you're asking me specifically but the answer is yes.

Now as to the paperwork...that's another issue!

Like everything else in life...how bad do you want it???!!!

Then again...you are on the Strider forum.

Take Care/Stay Safe

Joe

thanks for the answer, I should have been a little more specific
about who I addressed it too. i want an MP5k really badly, but
in California, that would be a no-no.

Joe, thanks for sharing the great pics. Never enough pics of Stricer knives! Good show! :D

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest in these images and for your comments. I considered including the ones with the Playmates...but I figured you were only interested in the knives!:D :D :D

Take Care/Stay Safe

Joe

Who needs Playmates when you got Striders and guns?
Scratch that, I'll take a Playmate.
Reed

Re: Favorite knives...

The last items that Mr. Mick and Mr. Duane sent me were the GB and the EBL-T...I LOVE THESE KNIVES!!! I am partial to any Strider versus anything else that I own (except this one sterile piece from the sandbox!) and it took me a LOOONNNNGGG time to get my first one! Imagine that! Started with a BT (Duane didn't have a WB for sale) and it's all uphill from there!

Hope this helps...sorry if you had to wait for the answer!

:eek:

WOW!!! its nice to know there are other 'STRIDER' fanatics out there. :D

AWESOME Collection.....dang fine gun collection too!

:)

HC

Looks like somebody has the same tastes as me. The USP Tactical with the flash hider from CCF is a twin of mine-fits perfect in the SOE Socom fanny pack. And it also looks like there is another black G-10 HT out there (some much for thinking I had the only one). Overall a great collection of testostorone toys.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments...

Reed - man you're in the middle of Hottie territory out there in LV, man! Sex on every corner, course the sidewalk is a little rough and that's not counting the blow-up dolls!! I expect you to post some interesting photos sometime soon!

Nyeti - Great tastes guy, I also have a stainless .45 USP but after I got the Tactical I just don't shoot it much - thinking about trading it towards another Tactical...we'll see. And on the HT..didn't Mick and Duane tell you, they sent me 3 of those!
Just kidding...go back to breathing normally. Take care.

HC Leo - thanks for the comments, nice to know that the images are appreciated. By the by, is it really Leo or is that for Law Enforcement Onlly...just wondering???

HAVE A GREAT 4TH OF JULY!!!!

Gosh, I was going to watch my Girls Gone Wild tape tonight, but now I don't know if I could handle any more excitement! Thanks for sharing!:D :eek:

Joseph I am brand new to the forum and I just recieved my first Dwyer tool yesterday. I was lucky enough to meet Mr. Dwyer and Ryan and crew at the Las Vegas gun show. I cannot begin to the describe the workmanship on these knives. I own Benchmade, Cold Steel & SOG fixed blade knives and all I can say is WOW! I dont think my tool has a model number as Mr. Dwyer said it is a custom piece. I have no idea how to insert an image of the knive, can you give any pointers? I clicked on the IMG button and it wants a URL address. I dont understand. How did you upload your images.

Thanks in advance
Clansloan

Hi Guy,

Sorry for the delay in comms, been out of pocket for the first half of the day. I'm not sure if this will help but the process started with the images downloaded from the camera to the computer and then sent to me at home in email form. From there I emailed the same to a good friend of mine who was nice enough to post them on his website. There is an issue of attachments on most forums and this seemed to be the quickest way to share the images. I'm sure one of the other forum members has some depth of experience to help you facilitate whatever you want...maybe they will respond here or maybe you can initiate a thread for that purpose. Best of luck and congrats on your blade! Anxious to see the photos!:) :)

Back