SharpByCoop • Gallery of Customs

The Big Bear by Loveless!
DSCN8666THEBIGBEAR-----------------.jpg

Can you guys tel thet I really Love the Loveless Knives. Thanks so much for taking a look at them! Mika and Manuela ( Just in case some one thinks this is a sales gimmick, let it be known, I HAVE NOTHING FOR SALE!!!) Thanks every one!

A true Beauty! Clean and elegant! The Crooked Shank Skinner by Loveless! I'll bet this baby would cut like butter!!!!!!
Loveless_StagLBCrookedShank-wPic-1.jpg

Thanks Mike. These are indeed eye openers. :eek:

I number all the images from my dealers specific to each maker. My Bob Loveless images are now over #50 @ KnifeLegends, more than any other maker. And I think, all sold. How's that for desirability and fortitude! ;)

Coop

Going up Sat July 21, 2007. I have an hour to talk about photography and the ways and means after lunch on sunday afternoon. This should be good. :thumbup:

I plan on going basic about a cheapo indoor setup. I am bringing an example I made in a couple of hours with a few bucks. It's a similar version of my $75 indoor light tent.

Just to prove how easily you can achieve results on the cheap, here is a clickable image I took with three 75w fluorescent INDOOR bulbs, my posterboard light tent, and my shirtpocket digicam (Canon SD700IS).

I edited it for brightness, but so can anyone.

Coop

A couple of changes:

My latest acquisition from a BF member, thank you very much.

I shot this with an acetate layer over a background. Cool. Also this was still with my cheapo light tent, but with my strobes. No change there.

orig.jpg

Yes, it has CLACK factor! ;)

Coop

One of my better-kept secrets. Shhhhhhh! ;)

orig.jpg

Coop

Coop - your seminar at the hammer-in was MOST informative and helpful. Are polarized filters available for pocket-camera users such as myself, or are they strictly available for higher-end digital SLRs?

Roger

PS - Love that effect of that acetate layer - gives a real glass-like reflection - very cool indeed. And congrats on the new knife.

Hey Coop,
Why don't you post the pic you took of Jim Hammonds
30th Anniversary Guild show knife.He took a little of all his knives like the Sealtac,Cobra Gold & Flesheater and combined them in one knife.It's Pretty Wicked Looking.I tried to post it but I can't make it small enough for BF's size requirements.
Thanks,
Buddy S.:cool::thumbup:

Hi Buddy,

I will be posting all of the Guild Show images later. In the meanwhile, since you asked, here is the Jim Hammond '30-year Commemorative knife' that you refer to.

What a majestic piece! :thumbup:

(Click for larger)

Coop

Back