• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sharpcliffe - Wharnfinger. Sold

Ollie Campbell

OC. Knives
SOLD

Hot out the workshop, I have my take on a Sharpfinger and Wharncliffe combined.......

Very comfortable in hand with various grips, it will be a highly practical tool for EDC, utility, defence etc.

- 7.75'' overall length, 3.5'' blade
- 3.5mm 52100 at 59 HRC. Professionally heat treated and tested for hardness
- Jute Micarta handle with texture added. Brass pins
- Textured and acid stonewashed blade and exposed tang
- Full grain thick English leather sheath with peened Copper rivets. Loop on back for belt carry

Sharp Cliffe4.jpg
Sharp Cliffe3.jpg
Sharp Cliffe.JPG
Sharp Cliffe7.jpgSharp Cliffe5.jpg
Sharp Cliffe6.jpg

SOLD posted worldwide with tracked shipping.
Payment via Paypal.

Instagram: OC.Knives

Last edited:
Wow Ollie. What a cool little knife! It's neat to see your original designs. With your new shop equipment you'll be on here a lot, I'm guessing.

Ollie, I want to purchase this little knife, please. Paypal upon acknowledgement. Dang, I'm excited. The various textures work so well together.

Hot out the workshop, I have my take on a Sharpfinger and Wharncliffe combined.......

Very comfortable in hand with various grips, it will be a highly practical tool for EDC, utility, defence etc.

- 7.75'' overall length, 3.5'' blade
- 3.5mm 52100 at 59 HRC. Professionally heat treated and tested for hardness
- Jute Micarta handle with texture added. Brass pins
- Textured and acid stonewashed blade and exposed tang
- Full grain thick English leather sheath with peened Copper rivets. Loop on back for belt carry

View attachment 1583457
View attachment 1583456
View attachment 1583458
View attachment 1583487View attachment 1583459
View attachment 1583481

$170 posted worldwide with tracked shipping.
Payment via Paypal.

Instagram: OC.Knives
Hey Ollie. Just posted on your site I want this one. Hope shipping isn't too bad. If outrageous let me know; I can help. Hot damn i'm excited. This will be the most original knife I've ever had.

Back