1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

sheath for IWB carry of a folder

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by tommytman, Aug 22, 2019.

1. tommytman

tommytman Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 12, 2019
    This may sound unusual but does anyone make a IWB type sheath for folders like a paramilitary 2 or a Barrage? Would allow for concealed carry and free up a pockets.

2. Hengelo_77

Hengelo_77 Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 2, 2006
    What is IWB?

3. tommytman

Aug 12, 2019
    Inside waist band. Sorry, for not being clear

4. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Why not just use the pocketclip to clip it inside your waistband?

5. tommytman

Aug 12, 2019
    Wanting something more secure / thinking of removing the clip.

6. akguy59

akguy59

Aug 19, 2017
    I carried a Spyderco Endura clipped inside my waistband at about 2 o'clock for almost 20 years. It is way more secure than you think. You should give it a try before you take off the clip or consider a sheath.

WValtakis likes this.
  7. CQCGeek89

CQCGeek89

Jun 8, 2019
    I would ask Mike Sastre on this forum. Also, you could check out his Kitchen Kydex DVD to see how to make your own holsters and sheaths.