Sheath for the Behemoth? Gauging interest

Do you want a sheath offered for the BC?

• Total voters
Will this sheath also work for the prototype BC? If so I would like to buy one if possible.

thanks

This!

haha...I was just gonna suggest baldric-style for this monster!

I'll align with Lorien...keep it simple, yet versatile...

please provide me with a good foundational kydex pancake that gives me options to mod to carry in whichever style I prefer...

I don't need a Teklok included or any other ancillaries, matter of fact...keep it as low overhead <for everybody> as possible.

The Mashed Cat that the NASK shipped with is hands down the best fitting kydex sheath I own.

Thanks for asking!

Thank you kindly for asking about this Jo!

Please disregard that 1 no vote :p

I'll align with Lorien...keep it simple, yet versatile...

please provide me with a good foundational kydex pancake that gives me options to mod to carry in whichever style I prefer...

I don't need a Teklok included or any other ancillaries, matter of fact...keep it as low overhead <for everybody> as possible.

Thanks for asking!
Yes! This sounds like the most universally appealing option. Basic Kydex, with slots on the sides, so folks can configure it on their own with webbing/straps or Tek-Loks etc., to their personal preferences/usage.

It would just be nice to be able to purchase a sheath from y'all without having to send out my knife. Buy brown, mashcat, azwelke (spelling?) have my vote.

I will be sending mine to Mashedcat for a sheath anyway. I am happy to let Eric use it to make a few more sheaths for you guys if you are keen. Hence, you won’t have to ship your BC to Mashedcat. Pls contact Eric Lind @ Mashedcat directly if you like to order one.

Cheers!

I will be sending mine to Mashedcat for a sheath anyway. I am happy to let Eric use it to make a few more sheaths for you guys if you are keen. Hence, you won’t have to ship your BC to Mashedcat. Pls contact Eric Lind @ Mashedcat directly if you like to order one.

Cheers!

Don, do you have to get your blade shipped to you first and then ship it to Eric? I can run one of mine down to him. I thought about offering this earlier, and I wouldn't mind if he made other builds off of it, but I'm not really toward the front of the preorder.

Last edited:
Don, do you have to get your blade shipped to you first and then ship it Eric? I can run one of mine down to him. I thought about offering this earlier, and I wouldn't mind if he made other builds off of it, but I'm not really toward the front of the preorder.
I have requested Jo to ship mine directly to Eric. My knives usually see him first before they make their long journey home ;)

I think I am even further back in the queue than you lol. Any way, I trust most of the guys can afford to wait.

I have requested Jo to ship mine directly to Eric. My knives usually see him first before they make their long journey home ;)

I think I am even further back in the queue than you lol. Any way, I trust most of the guys can afford to wait.

Very good. Yep, neither of us are on page one ha.

Back