SHEATH GIVEAWAY!

Here will be the official giveaway thread for the sheath! All you need to do to join is Just comment down below saying your in or something similar. The giveaway will end next Sunday 6/10/18 at 12 noon mountain time. I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner and get it shipped out the following Monday.

The sheath is made from 7-9 ounce shoulder leather that I hand pick at Tandy. The belt loop will fit up to a 2 1/4" belt and is saddle tan with a tan kote finish applied. The only thing wrong with the sheath is the 3 stitches that got out of line with the rest. The models that it should fit are the Rule #9, Kephart, Canadian Belt Knife, standard Mud Turtle, and The PersonalCamp. I will also fix or repair anything that happens to the sheath wether it be design or user error just contact me and I'll get it fixed.

Here is the sheath and good luck!

IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2648.JPG IMG_2649.JPG

Well, I'm not going to pass up on this one. It looks like a great correct handed sheath.
Thanks for the chance.

Won't need a sheath but vary nice of you to give it to someone. You did a great job on the sheath. Has a nice clean look to it.
John S

Not an entry, but I just wanted to say it looks great!

nice work!
left handed sheath works pretty well for right handers when carried in the 5 o'clock position - that said, if you draw my name out of the hat, please send the sheath to Mack.

Now, wait just a dog gone minute!!!
Thanks.:oops:

Got 7 in so far ill probably end up doing another giveaway in the future maybe a pocket sheath for a small fixed blade or a right handed sheath!

Only one more day to enter I'll do the drawing tomorrow and pm the winner right after so hopefully I can get it shipped out Monday on my lunch break!

Okay only about 10 more minuets to enter and I'll randomly pick the winner and announce it on this thread

Ok just did the random number generator and a number was assigned based off who posted first to last.
Here are the assigned numbers.
1-protourist
2-simple jack
3-abcdef
4-phill50
5-Bjackson
6-1066vik
7-Beatonaround
And the winner was #6 1066vik 1066vik and based off the earlier post that means Mack Mack is the winner of the sheath unless I understood that wrong, but congrats! I'll shoot the winner a pm now to work out the details!

Thank you. You know that this sheath will be well used and appreciated.
Thanks for doing this, Ty.
Thank you, Erik.
I don't know what I've done to deserve anyone's generosity but I am not one to argue with you gentlemen.

Back