Sheath idea wanted

Here's the folow up.
I realy like the Horsewright cross draw, but considered it a brige to far for now, I went with the dangler sheath. It is made so the dangler can be taken of if you only want it in a pocket.

20220212-150650.jpg

20220212-150734.jpg

20220212-150822.jpg

I don t like that stitching , it looks like sewing on my pants . Machine sewing ? Maybe it is a thin thread that spoils the look to me ? I think if you used a thicker thread it would look much better ..and maybe another color ?

Very nice Hengelo_77 Hengelo_77 !

When ya want to try a Horizontal, I did shortly after this post started, do a tutorial:

I guess I look at things from a horseback perspective. Personally something dangling like that would drive me crazy and just wouldn't be safe for our deal either.

Ok and for weo weo

LTLfHjB.jpg

Young lady sheep farmer in Norway:

5SEbBJb.jpg

And the ultimate pic for this discussion:

3tFel7r.jpg

It encompasses both the knife and the horizontal sheath. Its behind his right hand as he's a lefty and the afore mentioned beer! So the only thing missing is some more cute cow chick pics:

KT4Fp2L.jpg

Problem is Lisa breaks the mold. She carries her knife SOB:

KSL97Tm.png

The politically correct term these days is cowboygirls. The difference between a cowgirl and a cowboygirl is a cowboygirl can do the job too. Not just cute in boots, jeans and a hat.

Last edited:
It is hand stitched 0.8mm thread. I'll let your words work on me
Seems to me that it is on thin side ? I ordered some from Austria and now i think that i make mistake , it is 1mm thick and 5.5 Euro for 23m ??? So far I used Kevlar fishing line and waxed polyester flat thread used for winding coils on electric motor . For 23 euro i can get 1000m of that ........ https://www.motor-pump-ventilation.com/merchant/product/strand-tying-string

Yellow is Kevlar , white one is that flat thread for electric motors coil winding which i like .

R2ZmUYy.jpg

Maybe you will like this .I use tip of cheap darts in drill press for hole..........it works nice .
kTDc2jI.jpg

A5Ylqbq.jpg

Last edited:
Back