1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sheath Orders, Bulk Orders, and Custom Builds

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Feb 24, 2016.

1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Edited Jan 14, 2019

Reference the thread title; Sheath Orders, Bulk Orders, and Custom Builds.

I am now accepted custom orders. Please email me for the fastest response. joufuu-at-yahoo dot com .. or you can reach me thru my Instagram profile, @jou_fuu

Please note, if I do not own the exact same knife as you or have a known pattern that works with your particular knife, you will be required to send me your knife for a custom build. Good news is, I'm pretty quick with my turn around time (7-10 days from time of knife receipt). If I feel there will be an extended time, then I will will give you an estimated time for completion.

Thanks,

Bud

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. dogbone11

dogbone11 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Completely understandable, Bud. I for one sincerely appreciate your efforts in building those terrific sheaths for all us FB fanatics. Run your business the way you see fit and I'll keep watching the Tuesday sales thread. Thanks!

3. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Appreciate it. I'm trying to keep folks from getting feelings hurt or offended when I tell them a simple, 'No' in an email/PM without an in depth explanation as to why.

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Are you still making shesths? Ive sent numerous emails and pms

5. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Please see the Original Post .. I have changed my status on accepting custom builds.

RobbieB likes this.