Sheath Orders, Bulk Orders, and Custom Builds

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Edited Jan 14, 2019

Reference the thread title; Sheath Orders, Bulk Orders, and Custom Builds.

I am now accepted custom orders. Please email me for the fastest response. joufuu-at-yahoo dot com .. or you can reach me thru my Instagram profile, @jou_fuu

Please note, if I do not own the exact same knife as you or have a known pattern that works with your particular knife, you will be required to send me your knife for a custom build. Good news is, I'm pretty quick with my turn around time (7-10 days from time of knife receipt). If I feel there will be an extended time, then I will will give you an estimated time for completion.

Thanks,

Bud

Last edited:
Completely understandable, Bud. I for one sincerely appreciate your efforts in building those terrific sheaths for all us FB fanatics. Run your business the way you see fit and I'll keep watching the Tuesday sales thread. Thanks!

Completely understandable, Bud. I for one sincerely appreciate your efforts in building those terrific sheaths for all us FB fanatics. Run your business the way you see fit and I'll keep watching the Tuesday sales thread. Thanks!

Appreciate it. I'm trying to keep folks from getting feelings hurt or offended when I tell them a simple, 'No' in an email/PM without an in depth explanation as to why.

Are you still making shesths? Ive sent numerous emails and pms

Please see the Original Post .. I have changed my status on accepting custom builds.

Back