Sheathmakers/Craftsmen of Bladeforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karda

BANNED
Yes you, wildmanh & pugs75 especially.... ;)

And anyone else whom has the proper craftsman membership level and has in the past crafted sheaths, Kydex, done sharpening or custom work on HI khukuri or Knives and their scabbards.
Please post here contact me at karda@bladeforums.com, if you wish to offer your services here in the HI forum.
We will now be allowing those craftsmen who wish to advertise here a chance to offer their services in a sticky thread for the benefit of both you and our customers. Please do not post random threads in the forum proper as it is for discussion of HI product and Sales. You will need to show some of your past work here in this thread if your services are not already well known in our little community.

Be advised at this time that posting here may not automatically mean that you will be allowed to offer services here.
We will review those that have posted here and wish to have only those craftsmen who've shown outstanding customer service and product, are familiar with our product and warranty and can serve our customers faithfully.

Also be advised that if you let your craftsman membership lapse or otherwise break forum rules, your entry may be removed.
Same goes for any bad business practices or too many complaints of services. We only wish to protect and serve our customers and follow the rules.

Last edited:
I'd like to offer my services as a leather sheath maker. You can find my work posted in the Fiddleback Forge and Fletcher knives forums. I've worked with Khukri's and other H.I. knives for years. I'll try to add pics of my Bushcrafter sheaths when I have a minute to dig up the links.

IMG_8091_med.JPG

IMG_8092_med.JPG

IMG_8093_med.JPG

IMG_8094_med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an Honor to be asked to post here, Thank You. I have been making sheaths for my HI khuks and it grew into a small endeavor for me. I have a deep appreciation for HI and the craftsmanship and customer service that is the heart and soul of HI. I make quality functional sheaths for a reasonable price. I started here on the HI forum and it feels like home to me here. PM or email me if you have any questions.

Just a few pics:

I recently purchased & received two sheaths from wildmanh & am extremely impressed with his work. These will not be the last two knives I have wildmanh make sheaths for. Thank you.
DKP
Rock Island,Tennessee

Hello folks,

We're offering Kydex sheathmaking services for the HI khukuris. I've been a huge fan of HI blades since 2011 and this service is an outgrowth of that. I will never tell my wife how many are in my closet :) We've been in business making AK rifle furniture for going on four years but just started the HI khukuri work this past summer. If you'd like to learn a bit more about the whys and wherefores, here's a link to the story: http://www.roninsgrips.com/Why_HI_Khukuris.html

On our main website is some information on khukuris and we're still flushing that out: http://www.roninsgrips.com/Tuned_Khukuris.html

Any customized or tuned HI khukuris plus our sheathmaking service in our electronic store at: http://shop.roninsgrips.com/Khukuris-Edged-Weapons_c8.htm

We also post photos and links to what is going on to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ronins.grips

Here are some examples for you - a pair of customized KLVUKs:
KLVUK1%20and%202_2.jpg

The following is a UFC with one of our sheaths:
DSC_0013(6).jpg

So, this is a new venture of us. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

George aka Ronin

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like that a lot. need my handle on my Ang Khola 18" done. how about some help and also a sheath made for my Ontario marine bowie (SP10).

Mr. J yes, definitely. we'll talk cost and go on from there or u can help me. this ang khola has been my go blade since '02 or '03. would like to put oak on the handle. and course when u feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back