• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sheaths and Knives

Sheaths:

Hand molded hardened leather sheaths - RMD all sizes available. I've been testing the prototypes for almost a year now and they're holding up really well. They have good rigidity and will not scratch your blades.

I also came up with a new velcro attachment that will allow for kit attachments as well as velcro patch attachments as shown in the pictures. We are working on a minimalist survival/environment kits that can attach to it. Hope to have some example pics in the near future.

Please PM me with ideas or feedback. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

oLtJbkr.jpg

ZF7hBow.jpg

8GSRzPO.jpg

KN4V3eD.jpg

8WGaTEK.jpg

L7vJaza.jpg

Sheaths are starting at 55 for the leather, hand-molded sheath. PM for additional carry option attachments or use your own.

Knives and sheath combos listed:
:

Swamp Rat Mega RatManDu! (MRMD) - Black/Swamp Comp - New. Comes with one of my hand molded sheaths (Tek-Lok extra $5 flag patch and attachment not included). Asking $284

W6tn519.jpg

BO2CwbM.jpg

Swamp Rat BeefManDu
- Black/Black - Used with coating wear. Comes with homemade leather wrapped kydex sheath (not done by me). Asking $227

B1g1iwc.jpg

NWYQS52.jpg

sbtLsm9.jpg

Swamp Rat Rodent 6 - Black/Stripped - New to my knowledge but it has been stripped. Comes with a well made leather sheath (make not known). SOLD

Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any qustions.

Last edited:
Interested in the Rodent 6... posted a question to you. Thanks, Tony

Swamp Rat Mega RatManDu! (MRMD) - Black/Swamp Comp - New. I'll take it, with Tek lok please.

PM sent

I'll take your Swamp Rat BeefManDu with homemade leather wrapped kydex sheath - $227 Shipped

I can't seem to PM you, can you PM me to work out the details of the detail?

Back