Sheaths for Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Consolidating some sheaths left over from past sales and leftovers from others. My truck is finally fixed and there are some extra charges due. :grumpy:

First, TGLB Walking Dead Tribute sheath in antique mahogany. 75.00 plus shipping.

Second, Swamp Rat Rodent Solution sheath in black, mid ride handle keeper. 65.00 plus shipping.

Third, a rather special sheath for a Benchmade 4x balisong. I'm not really sure why the fellow wanted the A but its evidently something along the anarchy stuff. "shrug" Double stitch, X loop, Magnetic Snap! This one is lined on the inside as well. Very nice little sheath for your balisong. 70.00 plus shipping

I also have a left handed horizontal sheath for a Benchmade 4x balisong, plain black. Has some tiny pinprick indentions from a puppy who got a hold of it a while back. 60.00 plus shipping.

Mr Puckett,

Very nice looking sheaths! I am making my first sheath in 10+ years and wanted to ask you about the magnetic snap. What magnets (strength/composition/size) did you use for those? Thanks for any info.

That one is a magnetic bag snap like this one here http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/search/searchresults/1299-01.aspx I just now saw that they have one that has a rivet back, much better!

But, the next one I want to do is with molybdenum magnets, very strong and wont weaken much with time. Those little disks can be found but the trick is to find a decent provider. I did finally find one, I'll post them when the magnets come in.

The TGLB and Rodent Solution sheaths are paid for!

Still have the two balisong sheaths. :)

Back