sheaths for the MPC

Frank,

Please send me a belt sheath for the MPC as soon as you get them in.

You have the card number on file, if you need it again, let me know.

Any ETA on these?

Brownie

Hi Frank,

I understood that, just wanted to give you a heads up that when they are available, send one my way for me.

I thought I saw a post that they would be forthcoming in the future somewhere and could not for the life of me find it again after I read it.

Hence the seperate post.

Brownie

Brownie - I wonder about how the sheath would work due to the design of the closed MPC - It's got that thumb rest and the deep finger choil at one end, opposite the clip. I am thinking it might need to be pivot-end up in an open topped sheath, in a sheath that is sturdy and holds it's shape, like in leather.

Boink,

Agreed.

It may be that the sheath will be wide enough to accomodate the upper hand guard as well.

I'm hoping the sheath, when they make them available, is pivot up with a secured flap with either velcro or button.

I may have Mike Sastre make me a sheath for it as well, but I would rather "hide" this knife due to it's length than let everyone see that it is a knife, and a big knife at that.

It may invoke response from LE's in an open top.

Brownie

Yeah, they might see the top and think, "that's nasty looking, yet unrecognizable! Better investigate this!"

Lifter can probably do a number on it, the design made easier if the clip is dispensed with while sheath-carrying it.

Back