Sheaths to fully enclose entire knife

Hello and thank You for access. My first post. I am wondering whether there are any sheaths that will fully enclose the knife (including the handle). Additional functionality would be something that can be worn around the neck.

The old Buck 105 sheath, and the DPx HEFT4 sheaths folded over to cover the handle. I don't even like keeper straps, though; so I wasn't a fan of those knives for carry. Great for just dropping a knife in a pack, though.
I don't know if any for knives that would be suitable for neck carry...wouldn't that feature be self defeating?

I have a drawer full of knives and sheaths for belt carry. I'm all set with that feature.

The old Buck 105 sheath, and the DPx HEFT4 sheaths folded over to cover the handle. I don't even like keeper straps, though; so I wasn't a fan of those knives for carry. Great for just dropping a knife in a pack, though.
I don't know if any for knives that would be suitable for neck carry...wouldn't that feature be self defeating?

Grohmann Knives has several sheaths with a flap and brass stud. I have one for my Canadian Belt Knife, very well made and still good after 30+ years.

Back