• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

Or I have a new job I'm working 70 hours a week and since this new job falls into the new forums I'm lost and trying to learn. The excuses are so pathetic it is hilarious, as said before I lost the box, the postmaster screwed up, I did the wrong scales etc etc. But during my mandatory BF vacation I have time to be active on all my other sites. I mean why not if the mods stop my scams on BF I should be able to steal from others on other sites right

My hypothesis is that his new job is at Survive! Knives... then all these past due time-frames and never ending excuses would make perfect sense.

My hypothesis is that his new job is at Survive! Knives... then all these past due time-frames and never ending excuses would make perfect sense.

tenor.gif

The sick burns.

Ive been reading this thread since the beginning and i want to throw my Shepard experience out there.I had some work done on a knife and two sets of scales.He took double the time and i honestly didnt know if i was going to get them back.I did receive them eventually.I would like to say that the work done was top notch though.Thats really the thing that i think is so strange.He does excellent work but he quotes a month when he knows its going to take him 3.Why he doesnt quote longer ill never know but it really sucks bc he would have alot of business if he would just give an accurate time.I would never send anything else to him just bc its the worst feeling in the world thinking you may not get them back but i just thought i would share.
if he quoted you 3 months it would take 6. point is folks who cant focus and hit timelines cant hit timelines cause its not usually due to more work than possible, its that theyve already been paid and until the wheel starts squeaking there is nothing to motivate him to get to work and fulfill his promises and obligations. many people are like this and while skilled they are terrible at being their own boss or trying to run a business.

if he quoted you 3 months it would take 6. point is folks who cant focus and hit timelines cant hit timelines cause its not usually due to more work than possible, its that theyve already been paid and until the wheel starts squeaking there is nothing to motivate him to get to work and fulfill his promises and obligations. many people are like this and while skilled they are terrible at being their own boss or trying to run a business.

I agree reruns of little rascals and the three stooges and a smokie treat makes telling yourself to get to work really hard.
Once someone is paid the motivation to work is a bitch that's why most companies pay you on payday for last weeks work performed.

Please, let's not sully the reputation of the Little Rascals, the Three Stooges or Lil' Smokies by mentioning them in this thread about Eric. They are all better than he is. In fact, it's not even close. Just sayin'...

OK, wtf is Lil smokies? I've been around awhile.

Please, let's not sully the reputation of the Little Rascals, the Three Stooges or Lil' Smokies by mentioning them in this thread about Eric. They are all better than he is. In fact, it's not even close. Just sayin'...

Eric's continual M.O., is getting real old. BF's should take a mandatory time out and watch this "Best Of Compilation of the Three Stooges:"

@ 8:42 "It's a tarantula!" :D

I don't get it, spitting in the face of someone that tries to help you is foolish on every level.

I don't get it, spitting in the face of someone that tries to help you is foolish on every level.

Rev with his track record it was inevitable. He did it to members here it was just a matter of time that he did it to the mods. I'm looking at it like this he now has a sticky forever warning people of his shady practices and can't ever take advantage of another member here agian.

Back