• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

I am reminded of a movie called Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson ? I have my own account and never knew him until I bought his scales and recently had problems which were eventually ironed them out. We have become friends. I am sorry if befriending him angers you but that is a choice I have made. Jalcon you are obviously misinformed or just didn't bother to read the early threads but I was originally the one who posted the thread about not answering e-mails and bullshit tracking #'s. If I was him same why would I have started a negative thread. If I knew that this situation would have had such an effect I would have never started it.
This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. There is a lot that I would really love to say to you guys but this is not the place, And I also feel that this nonsense should not take up anymore of my time. By the way I have purchased a few knives without a hitch. In fact one of the knives was in much worse condition than stated, I didn't send it back I sent it to Spyderco And paid to have it returned to good condition.2nd one was a ZT and it arrived with bad bearings that needed to be changed. It was not a cheap knife, luckily I checked on the guy in BF and saw that he was a good standing member. I decided to send it to ZT at my cost and see what to do, all the while the seller kept telling me that if i want to return it it's no problem. So why don't you people just find something else to do. We have 13 pages here and I believe 9 in the old thread. That's a lot of time
spent on something that really is not a life changing event. by the way to all of you who want to comment about this thread please don't waste your precious time or mine because I really do not care very much about this situation anymore.
Have a nice day
Michael Joseph (emjay 4248)

So for those keeping track, and I may have missed it, is SCC gone for good or still on probation?

I am reminded of a movie called Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson ? I have my own account and never knew him until I bought his scales and recently had problems which were eventually ironed them out. We have become friends. I am sorry if befriending him angers you but that is a choice I have made. Jalcon you are obviously misinformed or just didn't bother to read the early threads but I was originally the one who posted the thread about not answering e-mails and bullshit tracking #'s. If I was him same why would I have started a negative thread. If I knew that this situation would have had such an effect I would have never started it.
This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. There is a lot that I would really love to say to you guys but this is not the place, And I also feel that this nonsense should not take up anymore of my time. By the way I have purchased a few knives without a hitch. In fact one of the knives was in much worse condition than stated, I didn't send it back I sent it to Spyderco And paid to have it returned to good condition.2nd one was a ZT and it arrived with bad bearings that needed to be changed. It was not a cheap knife, luckily I checked on the guy in BF and saw that he was a good standing member. I decided to send it to ZT at my cost and see what to do, all the while the seller kept telling me that if i want to return it it's no problem. So why don't you people just find something else to do. We have 13 pages here and I believe 9 in the old thread. That's a lot of time
spent on something that really is not a life changing event. by the way to all of you who want to comment about this thread please don't waste your precious time or mine because I really do not care very much about this situation anymore.
Have a nice day
Michael Joseph (emjay 4248)

E emjay4248 No it is not life changing once you got your stuff, but up until then you were happy to use the members here to get help.

You really don't care very much about this situation anymore, because you got your stuff.

Screw everyone else.

E emjay4248 No it is not life changing once you got your stuff, but up until then you were happy to use the members here to get help.

You really don't care very much about this situation anymore, because you got your stuff.

Screw everyone else.
to Mr. Foghorn This was the first time that I ever wrote anything on BF. I have apologized already. I did not know that changing the title would be such a big deal. I had offered to be an intermediary and get the ball rolling
and all you guys did was crucify me I showed that I could be effective got Brent his money back. You all told me that I was in cahoots with him and a bunch of negative comments. Mr. leghorn you implied that once I got my stuff I just walked away. If you bothered reading early threads you would have read that I was trying to help. Instead of agreeing to let me try one of the Mods suggested I disconnect from the situation and no longer post on GBU. I took his advice and stopped answering. But accusing me of not trying to help and being told that I actually was his doppelganger.
I have been on this forum since Oct. 2014. You never heard from me until. Maybe later you will accuse me of being the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Give it up and go annoy some other thread. I forgot that you are doing that already.

Last edited:
One more day and his time is up--the temporary ban will become permanent unless he has made good with a few folks here.
Except I thought a mod or someone mentioned it looked like he had made a new account which would be ban evasion and that is typically grounds for immediate and permanent ban.

Except I thought a mod or someone mentioned it looked like he had made a new account which would be ban evasion and that is typically grounds for immediate and permanent ban.

That secondary account was immediately fully banned, though I don't know if there was a solid determination that it was ShepardCC starting a second (third, fourth, fifth???) account. Regardless, his main account here shows a temporary ban in effect until early tomorrow afternoon. I anticipate it will become permanent at that time and we can all move on from this mess.

The temp ban was lifted and no, he has not been banned. Maybe it's a kinder, gentler BFC these days.

Perhaps he has (or the Mods are convinced he is in the process of doing so) made good on all known outstanding complaints. :confused: It would be nice if, after all of this is over, a Mod would be kind enough to let us know. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
He does not seem to be banned but I see him no longer as a dealer on this forum.

On a side note, will the scales he made in the market increase value? ;)

Well I asked him (in jest) if he could make scales for a new Spyderco Yohimbo 2. He replied very quickly with a resounding yes, that he had some already made and "in stock", but that he had not listed them for sale yet. That makes me wonder about two things:

1. Even if he no longer wears the knifemaker/craftsman/service provider cape here, he still has links to his facebook and instagram accounts where he clearly does conduct his business and sells items he makes. If I read the rules correctly, it seems to me that should not be.

2. He has Yohimbo 2 scales "in stock". Why does he have any stock of anything when he cannot get other scales to his customers in a timely fashion? I would say that they must have been made a long time ago, but if that was the case, then you would think that he would have listed them for sale at some point given all the time that has passed. Something here does not add up.

:rolleyes:

on_the_edge on_the_edge as for the "in stock" I see 1 of 2 plausible explanations and in now order I would say they are 1) He doesn't he is a lying sack trying to cheat someone or 2) In the course of satisfying his list he ended up with some stock as people refused items and demanded refunds.

Well I asked him (in jest) if he could make scales for a new Spyderco Yohimbo 2. He replied very quickly with a resounding yes, that he had some already made and "in stock", but that he had not listed them for sale yet. That makes me wonder about two things:

1. Even if he no longer wears the knifemaker/craftsman/service provider cape here, he still has links to his facebook and instagram accounts where he clearly does conduct his business and sells items he makes. If I read the rules correctly, it seems to me that should not be.

2. He has Yohimbo 2 scales "in stock". Why does he have any stock of anything when he cannot get other scales to his customers in a timely fashion? I would say that they must have been made a long time ago, but if that was the case, then you would think that he would have listed them for sale at some point given all the time that has passed. Something here does not add up.

:rolleyes:
Did you ever hear of the expression "Beating a dead horse". That is what your doing. You remind me of the Japanese soldiers that hid in the forest protecting Japan Two years after the war was over. Well guess what ,the war is over. Go home and be with your family.
By the way you are the one that got set up not him. We knew that you would run back like a little child, mommy mommy your not going to believe this.Do you actually think we took you seriously. I am surprised that you actually after all that has transpired you thought someone as crafty as you think he is did not recognize that it was you. You've got to do better than that. Nice boobs by the way. It's time to shut this thread down and go home.
I am sure you will find other people to pester and annoy.
Have a nice weekend.

Did you ever hear of the expression "Beating a dead horse". That is what your doing. You remind me of the Japanese soldiers that hid in the forest protecting Japan Two years after the war was over. Well guess what ,the war is over. Go home and be with your family.
By the way you are the one that got set up not him. We knew that you would run back like a little child, mommy mommy your not going to believe this.Do you actually think we took you seriously. I am surprised that you actually after all that has happened you thought someone as crafty as you think he is did not recognize that it was you. You've got to do better than that. Nice boobs by the way. It's time to shut this down and go home.
I am sure you will find other people to pester and annoy.
Have a nice weekend.
Why does this response fail to surprise me?

Back