• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

This is beyond ridiculous. Everything I say or do, one of you has something smart to say about it. Turn it into something negative. This says a lot about you more than me.

This member start this thread because he put a down payment of 60 dollars for a southard scale. I send him emails that it was done. He didn't get them and I didn't get his emails. Idk how that happened but it did. I showed a pic here of the finished scale and he refused to speak to me. Said he wanted a refund but wouldn't reply to my pm to ask what his p.p. email was so I could issue a refund. I asked a friend to be an immediary. (You guys attacked and harassed this member for trying to help. Shame on you for that.) He got his email, sent it to me and refunded him that same day.
60 dollars was returned.

Because of this I've been harassed here and other places of social media. Some have send death threats. Really?? Threaten to kill me because I was late on another person's order and refunded him. This makes you feel entitled to threaten to kill another human being!?!
You need some therapy. Because you think it's okay to do this. Not okay enough to reveal your name while doing these things but okay enough in general to do it. Brave behind computers. Get a life. Enough is enough

Why do I have stock of scales. Easy answer.
I've been doing this for almost 5 years. 5 years!! Having some stock of scales is not crazy to think of when you've been doing this for 5 years.
I make scales for myself every once in a great while. I know you'll say ooo you have time to make yourself scales but not your customers. Maybe just maybe like most of the rest of the world I don't work 24/7. Maybe on my day off I made myself something. I know what an awful person I am to do that as a knife enthusiast. Maybe I made it when I had down time
Again I've been doing this for 5 years and in all that time yes, yes I've made a few things for myself. I've made stuff to test out new materials, experiment with their durability so I can correctly inform customers, test new patterns out, try new designs, and other things to be better at my craft.
A lot of times when I get new material and No one has ordered anything out of it....and people are visual creatures, I have to make a scale out of it for a popular knife to show what it could look like and then it's a scale in stock to sell later.

Last edited:
This is beyond ridiculous. Everything I say or do, one of you has something smart to say about it. Turn it into something negative. This says a lot about you more than me.

This member start this thread because he put a down payment of 60 dollars for a southard scale. I send him emails that it was done. He didn't get them and I didn't get his emails. Idk how that happened but it did. I showed a pic here of the finished scale and he refused to speak to me. Said he wanted a refund but wouldn't reply to my pm to ask what his p.p. email was so I could issue a refund. I asked a friend to be an immediary. (You guys attacked and harassed this member for trying to help. Shame on you for that.) He got his email, sent it to me and refunded him that same day.
60 dollars was returned.

Because of this I've been harassed here and other places of social media. Some have send death threats. Really?? Threaten to kill me because I was late on another person's order and refunded him. This makes you feel entitled to threaten to kill another human being!?!
You need some therapy. Because you think it's okay to do this. Not okay enough to reveal your name while doing these things but okay enough in general to do it. Brave behind computers. Get a life. Enough is enough

Why do I have stock of scales. Easy answer.
I've been doing this for almost 5 years. 5 years!! Having some stock of scales is not crazy to think of when you've been doing this for 5 years.
I make scales for myself every once in a great while. I know you'll say ooo you have time to make yourself scales but not your customers. Maybe just maybe like most of the rest of the world I don't work 24/7. Maybe on my day off I made myself something. I know what an awful person I am to do that as a knife enthusiast. Maybe I made it when I had down time
Again I've been doing this for 5 years and in all that time yes, yes I've made a few things for myself. I've made stuff to test out new materials, experiment with their durability so I can correctly inform customers, test new patterns out, try new designs, and other things to be better at my craft.
A lot of times when I get new material and No one has ordered anything out of it....and people are visual creatures, I have to make a scale out of it for a popular knife to show what it could look like and then it's a scale in stock to sell later.

This is the biggest crock of cow manure I've read in this thread since your new found best friend emjay4248 came to be your BF savior. Now emjay4248 is saying
To insipid moniker that HA we knew it was you lmao. What this guy gets screwed by you then crys on the forum members help him to get you to make it right changes his thread post then you guys become besties? You guys are a joke this has become to much. NOW SHEPARDCC is claiming death threats lmao you are crazy man. How about you man up and just own up to being terrible at business practices and move on. I'm sure NO ONE feels sorry for other then your new BEST FRIEND. And the best is you make scales to experiment with to let customers know how they are? Are you kidding me you can't even let customers know how their orders were doing GTFO

You know what man it's sickening the lies you throw around here. You say this thread was started and your emails didn't get to him his didn't get to you. So he paid you 60 dollars for scales your communication was so bad that because of a email mix up you couldn't refund him so you asked a friend you know the guy you screwed over that begged for help here but anyways and and you new best friend got the op pp info. You do realize we that buy here all use pp right? And you do know you can go back and find the ops email and the transaction and then refund him. It's really sad how childish you are and can't man up to your actions. The sticky you recived is very warranted.

Sorry to hear about the threats. That is not right.
Personally, I would let it go if you man up to do the followings.

(1) Admit that you have DEMANDED F&F payment against Paypal policies.
(2) Admit that you have LIED about it here.
(3) Apologize your dishonest behaviors and that you lied.
(4) Show actions to correct your business practice by describing that you no longer accept F&F payment on your website, Facebook, and Instagram, and by using a new working e-mail address.

Of course, I am just a single customer. It is up to you if you listen to me or not.

I really don't care for all this garbage. I just want to know one thing. What progress has been made in the last 30 days Eric. Your membership has since expired and you are no longer a service provider here in the traditional sense. SO, how many people have you refunded? How many projects did you complete and ship out? What sort of communication did you make with the people you owe money or a product to? THis is going to determine what is next. The rest of the people tripping out, you need to calm down. Getting all frothy mouthed is not going to help you at all here.

E emjay4248 Love that you are following this just shows your integrity along with the way you cried here for help with shepardcc bad business dealings with you. Then got what you wanted and now pretty sure a lot more to change your thread title and be his voice during his ban and super duper buddy.

Maybe I own shares of his multi million multinational business and sit talking to each other on video conference and make plans to put a set of scales in every bodies hands and then when that's finished we are going to make plans to take over the world. Yeah that's the ticket and then we are going to give all you geniuses a top position in government so that can sit and bicker over one subject for 2 weeks and actually feel like have actually accomplished something. and now we have a new conspiracy according to Pirateseulb that I own a part of his huge manufacturing facility producing thousands of scales. I guess I will have to go to Beverly Hills and find myself a new mansion. Gentlemen this can keep going on for another 15 pages and end up in the same place.Give it a rest guys. There are other more important things to do than post on this thread.Personally I am going to snuggle up in bed with my cute wife and go to bed or something. Ta Ta

Miso2
P.p. in the beginning I gave the option to use either f&f or g&s. When I got burned a handful of times by scammers I started asking for f&f. When people complained about f&f only, went back to accepting either option again but preferred g&s.
Now It's g&s.

Redevil

I shipped out over 25 orders.
Emailed all those who had ordered with updates, progress reports, tracking numbers when order was finished.

1 refund asked for and that that was by the member who started this post and he received it.

I have 5 customers orders that will be finished tomorrow and will be emailed.

1 customer I emailed to let know I'm waiting on parts. It's a big project. Told him once I get the parts I'll have a better idea when it'll be finished. If I have to order different parts or what. He's fine with it.

I have 2 orders that are finished and emails sent. Waiting on replies for other half of payment before I ship the orders out.

I asked you about the membership thing because I wasn't sure if it was taken away or just expired. You said it was time to renew and I will do that.

If anyone has an order with me and hasn't gotten an email, please check your spam folder. Email me or pm me if you haven't gotten the email please feel free to contact me. I will resend emails out to the ones I haven't gotten a reply back from this coming monday.

Last edited:
Miso2
P.p. in the beginning I gave the option to use either f&f or g&s. When I got burned a handful of times by scammers I started asking for f&f. When people complained about f&f only, went back to accepting either option again but preferred g&s.
Now It's g&s.
Where was this answer when people started pointing this out over 10 pages back? This isn't an attack on you but this would have probably helped a lot back then

Redevil

Emailed all those who had ordered with updates, progress reports, tracking numbers when order was finished.

1 refund asked for and that that was by the member who started this post and he received it.

1 customer I emailed to let know I'm waiting on parts. It's a big project. Told him once I get the parts I'll have a better idea when it'll be finished. If I have to order different parts or what. He's fine with it.

I have 2 orders that are finished and emails sent. Waiting on replies for other half of payment before I ship the orders out.

I asked you about the membership thing because I wasn't sure if it was taken away or just expired. You said it was time to renew and I will do that.

If anyone has an order with me and hasn't gotten an email, please check your spam folder. Email me or pm me if you haven't gotten the email please feel free to contact me. I will resend emails out to the ones I haven't gotten a reply back from this coming monday.
If I understand the memberships correctly they are non-refundable so I would wait until you know the final verdict before purchasing/renewing thats just my $0.02 on that.

Where was this answer when people started pointing this out over 10 pages back? This isn't an attack on you but this would have probably helped a lot back then

If I understand the memberships correctly they are non-refundable so I would wait until you know the final verdict before purchasing/renewing thats just my $0.02 on that.

Piratesuilb

The temp ban blocked me from viewing anything and everything relating to the forums. I couldn't see messages, threads, tags, nothing. I couldn't see or reply to anything. So I didn't see it or have the ability to respond to it until the 2nd of this month.

And the membership thing I asked redevil. He responded to my message. My membership like most other members was paid yearly. My yearly membership expired in July. Nothing to do with this post. Just when I renew my membership. So it's time to renew. That's it.

S ShepardCC I thought the subject of the F&F vs G&S was asked prior to your temp ban was why I remark on that. The membership I understand the renewal, didn't know the period it was for, but was just saying my advice would be to not renew until you know for certain you aren't getting the boot.

Miso2
Now It's g&s.

Redevil

Excellent, Please post some of the tracking info, no names required if you can or send them to me so I can verify. If this is true this may be put to bed.

S ShepardCC I thought the subject of the F&F vs G&S was asked prior to your temp ban was why I remark on that. The membership I understand the renewal, didn't know the period it was for, but was just saying my advice would be to not renew until you know for certain you aren't getting the boot.
Appreciate the verbage, but I'd ask you step aside and let me handle this. I've been trying to get this shit straightened out for over a month now. Thanks.

Piratesuilb

The temp ban blocked me from viewing anything and everything relating to the forums. I couldn't see messages, threads, tags, nothing. I couldn't see or reply to anything. So I didn't see it or have the ability to respond to it until the 2nd of this month.

And the membership thing I asked redevil. He responded to my message. My membership like most other members was paid yearly. My yearly membership expired in July. Nothing to do with this post. Just when I renew my membership. So it's time to renew. That's it.

The facts are only "facts" when they are convenient to you. Let's not forget the ShepardCC4 profile you started here at the end of July. You couldn't see anything here then either, correct?

Excellent, Please post some of the tracking info, no names required if you can or send them to me so I can verify. If this is true this may be put to bed.

I take pics of the packages and send them to the customer as proof of shipping and it includes the tracking number. I then transfer the pics to my computer for storage.

I cannot email or post the pics here for they include the person's names and addresses.

If you want i can type out the tracking number to you personally but I don't want to post it in here because I respect my customers information.

The facts are only "facts" when they are convenient to you. Let's not forget the ShepardCC4 profile you started here at the end of July. You couldn't see anything here then either, correct?

Redevil. Come on. This needs to stop. He keeps trying to start problems. No solutions just problems.

Back