She's Back?... Who's Back? ..... Amy!.... Do You Mean The Legendary Amy-0?....

Finally got to talk to the Amy zero today, first time. I see what you folks have been saying. Awesome gal, I can't say how awesome, cause it would take up 20 pages on this thread.

It was a pleasure to speak with the zero!

Finally got to talk to the Amy zero today, first time. I see what you folks have been saying. Awesome gal, I can't say how awesome, cause it would take up 20 pages on this thread.

It was a pleasure to speak with the zero!
Roll TIDE!!!!! Shaley is gonna be MAD Chris is was a pleasure.

Amy, is that Boosay, or another kitty?

Boosay and Willie passed away a few years ago , however in the time that I have been away from Busse we adopted a lot of cats. :) and yes all I totally forgot my password on BF....... I am back and good.:)

Ah, sorry to hear that. We have lost several cats over the years, and had to put down our Lab this past fall. Sucks.

"adopted a lot of cats" Please don't turn into a crazy cat lady. :rolleyes:

And I didn't think I could like you more. RT

Inside joke a bit, Shaley came up a Bama fan (in Ohio no less..) ,her dad was a big fan of the Bear. Whenever I call the shop and she answers, I give her a roll tide, and she knows it's me. I even tell everyone else who answers to tell her for me.

Amy heard of Shaleys "roll tide" friend, even before we ever spoke. I'll take a Roll Tide from Amy, anytime!

It is great to have Amy back. She may say Roll Tide once in a while but she is a Buckeye at heart.

Cant wait for a cheesecake to make her return 100% official.

Garth

It is great to have Amy back. She may say Roll Tide once in a while but she is a Buckeye at heart.

Cant wait for a cheesecake to make her return 100% official.

Garth

Mmm… cheesecake… my favorite is pumpkin cheesecake w/ chocolate crust. I've got some butternut squash I just pulled out of the oven, going to make myself a pumpkin pie tonight… yes you read that right… butternut squash makes the best 'pumpkin' pie. In fact, rumor is that 'Libby's' brand of pumpkin in a can is actually butternut squash… my taste buds confirm this having made pumpkin pie from whole pumpkins. Pumpkin ends up much more bitter than the butternut squash… I stopped using pumpkin after doing that.

WOW, just got off the Phone with Amy-O and must admit she is a VERY Friendly, Energetic Woman, Very Knowledgeable also! Now Realize why so many people were glad to welcome her Back!-Great Customer Service-Thanks and Welcome Back again AMY-O!!

Oh no ... Amy-O is going to be a crazy cat lady!! She has gone to the Dark Side!

654a3cf6833ed11d721a967634214f28.jpg

However it IS Excellent NEWS that Amy is back !! WOOOOOTT!!!

Nothing like the return of seasoned dependable talent!!! day or two of catch up an they are back in full force!!
Welcome Back!!!

I have not yet got to talk with Amy but I will say my experiences talking to Shaley, Patty, and Garth have been super positive.

I had the honor of speaking with her yesterday. Yes, she is as cool and as awesome as everyone says! Hope to meet the whole crew in person one of these days!

Back