Shipping changes-Please Read

Jo the Machinist

Hello folks!

As everyone knows, the postal service is experiencing some significant delays. With that in mind, I have set up a UPS account. I will be switching over to UPS for most shipments. IF you do not want me to use UPS, please let me know (via email, for the specific shipment, I will never remember if it is just a reply to this thread). This will also give you the opportunity to have me include a phone number on your package if you would like me to.

Hopefully this will go smoothly and I will do my best to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks!
Ninjo

Hello folks!

As everyone knows, the postal service is experiencing some significant delays. With that in mind, I have set up a UPS account. I will be switching over to UPS for most shipments. IF you do not want me to use UPS, please let me know (via email, for the specific shipment, I will never remember if it is just a reply to this thread). This will also give you the opportunity to have me include a phone number on your package if you would like me to.

Hopefully this will go smoothly and I will do my best to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks!
Ninjo
Hello Jo! Will you be using regular ground or 2day? Or? :)

Last edited:
Back