Shipping notice!

Was having a particularly hard time adjusting to my new seizure meds over the last couple of weeks, almost earned a stay at the VA psych ward a couple of times, so the shipping notification I just got for my trough raiders is extra appreciated! Made my day! Hell, made my month!

In the event they try to lock you up, make sure to smuggle one of those Raiders in and laugh at them- You'll be able to break out during the night with this amazing tool! :D Can't keep a smart hog in any barn especially if he's got some fat bacon with him.

Was having a particularly hard time adjusting to my new seizure meds over the last couple of weeks, almost earned a stay at the VA psych ward a couple of times, so the shipping notification I just got for my trough raiders is extra appreciated! Made my day! Hell, made my month!
Glad to hear it, take care Brother!

Congrats! The Trough Raider is a sight to be seen! It will be a classic...super sexy lines and great ergos...just all-aroudn badassery!!

In the event they try to lock you up, make sure to smuggle one of those Raiders in and laugh at them- You'll be able to break out during the night with this amazing tool! :D Can't keep a smart hog in any barn especially if he's got some fat bacon with him.

Haha I might get out temporarily but I figure they'd probably set me up with a permanent bed after that :eek:

Back