• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov 95 T Vanax

Hi guys,

Listing details -

My price will include priority shipping to your door and Paypal's Goods and Services fee. The best and only way to consistently contact me is via email at -

Seppukuswordsman at gmail.com

Please only post in the threat to claim the item.

Item Details -

Shirogorov 95 T Dark Blue - This one is perfect. I purchased in new from a verified retailer and it is an American sold knife. This is a 2018 guy and features all of the gold stuff like MRBS, internal lightening pockets, etc. The blade steel on this guy is Vanax 37, and the dark blue of the handles is gorgeous. I paid full retail for this one, and had the gentleman go through all of the critical points before I bought it. Lock up is early, action is glossy smooth, and the blade is perfectly centered. It is brand new and never used or carried. I have handled it very minimally. Maybe a handful of times just to eyeball it. Vanax, will not be offered any longer on production models.

I paid $1100, you can have her for $875 all in.

Pics -
http://imgur.com/a/QCjfFkY

Pics say m390 for steel?
It must be an album with another knife. The first pics are vanax 37.
Pictures should be posted in the thread rather than linking to an album. For accuracy, knives that are not listed shouldn't be seen.

Please only post in the threat to claim the item.

SeppukuSamurai, apologies for cluttering the thread but I can help clarify the below comment.

Looks like the pics don’t show a blue one.

I own the exact configuration mentioned here, F95T - Vanax 37 - dark blue titanium. At any rate, the anodizing is very unique and in harsh lighting conditions it can appear to be silver. Google the Shirogorov Jeans model, which has almost the same anodizing. Depending on the lighting and photo saturation it can appear silver to dark blue. Personally, I'd call it more of a faded blue or gunmetal blue rather than dark blue. Hope this helps.

On an aside, this configuration is possibly the finest of the many Shirogorovs that I've owned and the price here is an excellent deal.

Still for sale? Looks like everything is in order but some extraneous pictures may have been included in the photo album.

Back