• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov, CFK, Andrei Sander

spindrift416

Gold Member
Offered for sale are three Shirogorovs, a CFK DCPT Tano, and an Alexei Sander Contra. All are new & unused with COAs and boxes/pouches. None have been used or sharpened.

* Haiti Bronze CD, *** SOLD ***
* Russian Hokaido *** SOLD ***
* Lee William's 110 Kickstop, Anchor Gray, $1795
* CKF DCPT Tano, $875
* Andrei Sander Contra, *** SOLD ***

The Haiti Bronze CD has ALOT of fire in the show side scale. (My photography sucks.)

The Contra is basically a lighter, more elegant Specter. I have both, so no kidding with comparison of build quality. (There are 100 Contras, and 1000's of Specters.) It is numbered 043 on the back of the spine.

The CFK DCPT Tano has all extra the bits and pieces that come with it from the maker.

All 5 knives are new and unused, all 5 have their COA's and boxes or pouches. The Lee William's is missing the black scrap of cloth. (Jack Russells chew things. Quickly and without remorse.)

Additional photos on request, but please DM instead of posting in the thread.

Prices are tyd CONUS, via PayPal G&S. All BF rules apply, and please KNOW YOUR LOCAL KNIFE LAWS. By purchasing you affirm you are legally allowed to own this knife/these knives.

PLEASE RESERVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS FOR DM's ONLY, thanks !

The only trades I'd consider would be a Richard Rogers Seis dagger, a Busse BOSC dagger, select Full Custom Shiros, or a Busse Long Hawkeye dagger. Cash either way depending upon which / how many knives might be involved.

First posted "I'll take it" gets knife/knives, prompt payment expected or the next interested party gets to purchase.

Thank you for looking !

20200829_165544.jpg 20200829_165421.jpg 20200829_165628.jpg 20200829_154028.jpg

Last edited:
Back