• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov NeOn Zero, WE 811A Tyche, DLC/CPM-M4 Military, REK regrind Grayman Tiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxFactor

Gold Member
Paypal only.
Price includes fees and shipping via USPS.
US sales only.
Verified addresses only.
First "I'll take it", followed by a PM gets the knife, provided that payment is made promptly.
I can take additional pictures upon request.
No trades.
Always open to offers, just shoot me a PM.
Do not post in this thread unless it's an "I'll take it." or "PM sent."

HC3fXeb.jpg

WE 811A Tyche - SOLD
I'll call this one Like New In Box, merely because I'm not the original owner, but it could definitely pass as Brand New. Includes everything it would new: limited edition box, certificate of authenticity, cloth, etc. Also, pictures don't do the finish on this justice. Depending on the light it changes from light purple to blue, absolutely beautiful in person.

MKrbpzC.jpg

5HnPRS2.jpg

OwikuoJ.jpg

vOe7K1c.jpg

WisMbb5.jpg

wtX18Bg.jpg

Spyderco DLC/CPM-M4 Military - SOLD
Could pass as brand new except for an almost microscopic roll on the edge at the tip and the very, very fine needle point of the tip looks to have chipped (both easily repairable). Includes box and paperwork.

3JYTZ3q.jpg

EWerQBz.jpg

oZjpTWG.jpg

Grayman Tiga with REK regrind and custom thumbstuds - WITHDRAWN
I have over $750 into this knife with the beautiful regrind and thumbstud. It's been carried and used it without any hesitation, so it has marks on the handles and some small chips and rolls on the edge. Josh from Razor Edge Knives did a phenomenal job on this one (600 grit regrind, with 13dps mirror edge with 15dps microbevel, and custom thumbstuds). Additionally, I polished the phosphor bronze washers and the action is like glass with no hint of play in any direction.

c00yomw.jpg

aa3c9Fn.jpg

LDEBCWE.jpg

RhkeXtO.jpg

huGQook.jpg

Shirogorov NeOn Zero - SOLD

Massdrop Terzoula - SOLD

QJkPAHp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back