SHIV thread revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
5R5XC8u.jpg

4fSmL7L.jpg

:) hahaha good coz I was worried about shiv themed nightmares.

I will assume the grind is a bit....more coarse(?) than what would normally be applied, more teeth to the bite, maybe

:) hahaha good coz I was worried about shiv themed nightmares.

I will assume the grind is a bit....more coarse(?) than what would normally be applied, more teeth to the bite, maybe

I've asked Nathan about that terminology in the Ask Nathan a Question thread.

Bob Betzner on here got bit pretty badly by one of his CPK Shivs. They definitely have a very nasty bite ;)

I know SHIV’s very rarely hit the secondary market but...........when they do, what approximate price range do they sell for? I’m pretty sure I need one. ;)

Thanks,
Justin

My new Shiv has a pretty impressive provenance, it was Nathan’s personal Shiv.
929B58E9-4250-475B-B255-A911D23028E8.jpeg

It is double edged and looks a lot like my Shiv, which has been away at knife camp since the summer.
E2CE84F7-7E9B-4670-BD4A-359A94954F1A.jpeg

This one is off spec though, it has been taken thinner with more of a meat eating grind. I haven’t cut anything with it yet.
B11CF5D9-D37F-479B-97F9-E2A08AE98E4C.jpeg

The Shiv is already my favorite knife, now what am I supposed to call this Shiv? My most favoritest favorite knife? I can’t believe this is my knife.
120D6E84-A7FD-4428-82BD-DAA2F56C617A.jpeg

I really do see a resemblance, I dunno. To me it’s a sort of a Bowie. It’s an honorary Bowie. Actually I just wanted to take this picture.
F1294D3A-C971-41AF-BD1B-7CE7A8F16E30.jpeg

My new Shiv has a pretty impressive provenance, it was Nathan’s personal Shiv.
I really do see a resemblance, I dunno. To me it’s a sort of a Bowie. It’s an honorary Bowie. Actually I just wanted to take this picture.

Good thing Nathan doesn't read these forums. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back