Shiv uses

I'm late to this shiv-antages conversation but you guys are killing me! :) I thought about getting one last year at blade but $$ and I was pretty stoked to get there in time to get my LC. Maybe i'll make it next year and be able to pick one up!

It's a pattern that's discontinued. The six that were at Blade were, as I understand it, partially processed old stock which were never completed, and they thought it would be a good idea to finish the lot of six for the show. So they are only found, rarely, on the secondary market. Most who own one (or more) highly prize them. Anyone who lands one has one helluva knife. Looking and acting the part of "deadly".

Thank you for that tidbit background info, Bob. New Old Stock sounds great to me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If my neighbor drives across the corner of my lawn one more mother f$&king time while driving into his driveway I'm going to use my Shiv to remove the air from his tires though the sidewall and ventilate his trunk.

If my neighbor drives across the corner of my lawn one more mother f$&king time while driving into his driveway I'm going to use my Shiv to remove the air from his tires though the sidewall and ventilate his trunk.

Just sprinkle a packet of nails in the area he drives over and pick em back up in like a month. That will teach him.

Reenact Shawshank Redemption? But instead of a rock hammer, use the shiv to dig a tunnel through the walls? Who wants to play the role of Bogs? :D

You want payback and popping a couple tires isn't enough? My friend in the military told me about this...thing. Warning: The following is nasty.

He's your neighbour, right Justin? Play nice and get yourself invited over to dinner. After eating, excuse yourself to a bathroom break, lift up the lid to the tank of the toilet and...well...do your business there. They will be greeted with that stench everyday until they find where it's coming from and clean it..........good luck finding it though.....

What?! I warned you it was nasty!!

ExtraBaconPlease ExtraBaconPlease thats called an Upper Decker
Ahh, so you are familiar with this technique already.

vqGeMsr.gif

Just sprinkle a packet of nails in the area he drives over and pick em back up in like a month. That will teach him.

I've tried talking to him about it several times but he still does it.

I've put rocks there a little bigger than softballs and he hits those too.

I'm starting to think he's just a terrible driver. He's worked 3 blocks from his house for over 25 years and doesn't get enough practice I guess.

Back