Shooting range opening next week! Back to trap!

jideta

Gold Member
I'm so freaking happy!
Finally, the local range is opening up again!
Instead of buying knives I can go back to buying ammo!
Anyone here shoot trap?

I used to. Shot more Sporting Clays and Skeet though. All the crew got married, had kids, and moved away.

We had 2 ranges close for about a month. Both reopened a couple weeks ago. Now, back to Sporting Clays every Wednesday or Thursday!

False alarm!
Not sure if trap and skeet are going to open.
Been sitting on 3.5 cases of ammo for like three months!
Rifle and handgun will open so looks like I shoot at paper. Booooooring!
You guys are lucky! I'm jealous!

False alarm!
Not sure if trap and skeet are going to open.
Been sitting on 3.5 cases of ammo for like three months!
Rifle and handgun will open so looks like I shoot at paper. Booooooring!
You guys are lucky! I'm jealous!

Come to FL. We’re open!

There is a range about 15 minutes that offers a round of 5 Stand for $5. I really should make a effort to improve my wing shooting skills.
I have a Beretta Xtrema2 and Browning A5s in 12, 16, & 20 gauge.

For club member a round of trap is $5 also. Skeet is I think $6.
I gotta say, I am so ready to start busting clays that I'm about to throw a hissy fit.

Yeah, fucking finally. Theyre making people set up appointments just to use the range. Im going tomorrow for the first time in months and I have a lot of stuff that needs zeroing and testing.

Yeah, fucking finally. Theyre making people set up appointments just to use the range. Im going tomorrow for the first time in months and I have a lot of stuff that needs zeroing and testing.

How's that working out for you?
They're making us sign up online for 1 hour bench time. I was on the trap side on Sunday and the rifle side looked empty. Then I find out, they staggering the bench time so that they can clean and I suppose disinfect the areas.
When you sign up, it's for 2 weeks in advance!
Supposedly you walk on, but I gotta see.

Back