Shop Opening BishwaKarma Puja

Oh please, oh please, maybe auntie can talk him into doing a special run for us poor unfortunate souls who don't have one of his legendary bonecutters.

Unfortunately, last I knew, the good Sgt had lost his arun. He does his own thing. I've mentioned it before this and haven't seen any made.

Unfortunately, last I knew, the good Sgt had lost his arun. He does his own thing. I've mentioned it before this and haven't seen any made.

This is going to sound pretty dumb, but what is an Arun?

Keep those photos coming. This is great. I would like to see a video of the heat treatment and forging. That would be nice.

Keep those photos coming. This is great. I would like to see a video of the heat treatment and forging. That would be nice.
Maybe we could all pitch in and give them a video camera? That would be Khul wouldn't it?

Each kami may have some secrets of the trade. They may, or may not want to share everything :). Just thinking out loud.

That's to be expected, but a general overall view of the above process would be nice.

I think the hardening/tempering process would be hard to capture on video but would be neat to watch anyway.

I agree. I was hoping to see it one day, but nothing more than a few pictures.

Show me on the list of folks wanting a Sgt Khadka. I don't even care what kind of knife it is.

Each kami may have some secrets of the trade. They may, or may not want to share everything :). Just thinking out loud.

This is correct. There are enough videos and references to khukuri making and how its done on the internet if one searches.
I doubt there will be any in depth video of HI processes made, due to the above reason.

Many blessings and much smoke up for the new shop and all of the HI family.

Mark and Ladies
:)

I think the hardening/tempering process would be hard to capture on video but would be neat to watch anyway.

That is what I mean. The viewer watches the magic. It brings the viewer, the audience, future buyers, and the continual buyer into the Kami's world.

Maybe Sgt. Khadka is making a few. Is He working for HI now Yangdu?

I have confirmed that Sgt. Khadka is not working for HI and that Bonecutters from him won't be forthcoming.
He was there helping to rebuild the shop.

Back