Shop Time

I won’t be in the shop much next week, the boss is on vacation and we will be doing some spring cleaning, and hopefully get out to have some fun.

I have been told work hard to play hard, so you get to enjoy the play hard part knowing you did the other jobs first. Personally, I think it is a way to trick me to do things on the weekend when I just want to sleep in a little. :D

For me, sleeping in is 3:30, I usually get up at 3:00.
My wife still can't understand my getting out of bed early on days I'm not working. We planned to go to a couple flea markets this past Saturday with my brother and his wife. I told everyone I'd like to leave early. I got up, drank a half pot of coffee, tossed a load of clothes in the washer, then went to a place not too far out of town to listen for turkeys. When I got back to my truck I texted my wife thinking everyone was waiting on me. I was so wrong. My wife had just got out of bed and I woke my brother up when I called to see if they were on their way to our house. I did manage to sleep in yesterday till almost 6:15.

Back