Shops Closed Due To Quality Control Issues

Glad to see it was caught and something was done about it ASAP rather then just trying to let it ride (as I'm sure many companies do).

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1059009-Great-News!-HI-Is-Back-In-Service

Auntie Yangdu said:
Great News! HI Is Back In Service

My father, shop manager Rajesh and Kamis spent the last two weeks resolving the quality control problem. Now, all the Kamis are well aware that they have to stay focused on providing Knives that meets
the strick HI quality that you all have depended on for years.

The shops open today and we will continue to serve you with quality you all expect from HI.

Thank you all for your patience while my father and I worked to settle this production problem.

Sad news, but you have earned all of the comments already posted and I echo many of those sentiments. I have three HI kuks already, two custom made, and I will continur to support HI, once the QC issues are resolved and the shop is functioning at full speed again. Tremondous integrity Auntie, you deserve great respect, and you definately have it from me, and from the looks of it, many others. Good Luck and hope to see HI up and running really soon.

Back