short shortsword

Death by Smatchet is a warriors death. Incidentally, "Death by Smatchet" would be an awesome name for a metal band. :D

Another short sword. Getting closer to ready for heat treat. Still need to take it down a bit more with hand sanding and get the grinds and plunges refined a bit.

20120327_165456.jpg

20120327_165508.jpg

We'll talk. That one is mostly a test bed for the concept to see how it turns out, but once it's heat treated, we can talk.

(Runs in with smatchet in hand screaming like a little girl ) 'AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(trips)"thud"

(Runs in with smatchet in hand screaming like a little girl ) 'AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(trips)"thud"

I challenge your story! Clearly it is falsified, since the mear act of holding a Smatchet makes the voice of even little girls drop to a baritone so macho it makes the ghost of James Earl Jones wet itself in awe.

Nothing remotely close to what the OP asked for has existed in the history of mankind until now. Cold Steel is now making a smatchet. It will be so awesome it can split tanks in half just by being shaken in their general direction. :D

I love that this thread is still going, 6 years later. I wonder what ever happened to Ultra... Probably got eaten by a zombie because he didn't have a smatchet.

Back