SHOT Show Bag-O-Schwag GAC (Give Away Contest)

I just wanted to thank Stu for the Head's up and the GAW Bag O Swag. :)

Everything arrived right away so I was able to distribute the swag among my family's Xmas stockings before the 25th. They had all picked what they wanted as I showed them the video. T Mrs claimed the Victorinox Classic, the daughter grabbed the pen with the flash drive, (after I downloaded the files :) ) She also grabbed the Shot Show hat for work. Her boy friend claimed the Heckler Koch cap and one of the bottle openers and some of the decals.

I kept the rest, the Shot Show bag is rolled up and tucked behind the truck seat. These are great for flea markets and street fairs, rolls up small enough to throw in a pocket and if you get anything at least you got a bag to carry it with. Let me tell you, they work. Also works great for when the Mrs starts buyin' stuff at the flea market and hand it to me to carry. Her excuse was she already had a purse to carry and it didn't fit the purse, funny how her bag was always a small one when something needed to be carried later. LOL :)

Next time she pulls that I'll just ask for her purse, put it in the Shot Show bag, give it back to her and say, "...now you can carry anything else you get too!"

I'll let you know how that works out. :)

Thanks again Stu, it was an unexpected surprise.

ETA: I'm still usin' the calendar Stu, at least for another couple of days. LOL the posters and calendar and posters wound up in the garage and the playin' cards are still bein' looked through and I actually played a couple games of solitaire with them but they'll wind up in my knife box with the other advertising goodies and decals.

This is for you people who will see this pop up on page one after this and that never read the thread and just come to enter the GAWs. This GAW is over, I have been notified that I was an alternate winner and have already received the swag so please don't continue to say I'm in since there's no longer a Bag O Swag to win. Maybe you'll be lucky and Stu will go in 2018 and host another BOS GAW.

Back