Shot Show Rumors

BladeHQ

Dealer / Materials Provider
Hey everyone-

Shot show is just over 3 weeks away. Heard any good rumors? Something you are looking forward to? Hope you guys are all as excited as we are.

I heard a rumor that BladeHQ was going to gift the first person to reply to this thread a Benchmade 928!

I wish... I haven't heard anything yet, but since I can't make it (new child prevents the cost associated with travel) I haven't been looking for info and releases.

Good luck with the show, I will be following this thread!

I heard a rumor that BladeHQ was going to gift the first person to reply to this thread a Benchmade 928!

I wish... I haven't heard anything yet, but since I can't make it (new child prevents the cost associated with travel) I haven't been looking for info and releases.

Good luck with the show, I will be following this thread!
Naw, you heard wrong,, its the SECOND reply,,,:D

If you look at the secret web link embedded in the BladeHQ post, it's clearly the third response.

what none of you seem to realize, is that Blade hq uses an early form of script(first used in Mesopotamia) hidden throughout their website, that when correctly translated clearly states that it's the fourth person :D

I'm always interested to find out what new Bose/Case collaboration is coming out.

I heard that everybody who posts in this thread gets a chance to bid on a Unicorn, which comes with a free folding Izula. :p

All right, all right.

In all seriousness, @BladeHQ: do you know something we do not?

If so, we are all waiting......

I do honestly really appreciate all the great videos you guys do after Shot Show,,, and keep the "Meet your Maker" videos coming,, really great stuff!
Thanks BladeHQ
Cheers

I have heard the following rumors:

A. Cold Steel will show off their prototype for a Triad lock, folding double-bitted battle axe.

B. Benchmade will do away with their MAP policy and ship every customer a free Griptilian.

C. In an effort to improve on their already outstanding business ethics and transparency Spyderco will begin offering a free factory tour with every purchase.

D. Opinel will be there to promote their new tactical OTF auto with carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade.

E. Victorinox will introduce the new edible Swiss Army Knife. The introductory model will be a three layer cracker with pretzel backsprings and for the tool selection will offer brie, raspberry preserves, apple slices, olive spread and, for some reason, a parcel hook.

Haha, the SAK had me laughing, especially the parcel hook. Which, let's be honest, we all laugh at anyway...

I Really hope some people chime in with some actual info that has potential to be true... I would like to actually get an idea as to what is in the works.

BHQ: Sorry for starting this off on a bad foot, it wasn't my intention.

I don't know which post wins...but I'm not too proud to beg....I needs a Lt wright maverick scout...I have been a good customer so...pleeeeeeeezeee

I have heard the following rumors:

A. Cold Steel will show off their prototype for a Triad lock, folding double-bitted battle axe.

B. Benchmade will do away with their MAP policy and ship every customer a free Griptilian.

C. In an effort to improve on their already outstanding business ethics and transparency Spyderco will begin offering a free factory tour with every purchase.

D. Opinel will be there to promote their new tactical OTF auto with carbon fiber scales and an S90V blade.

E. Victorinox will introduce the new edible Swiss Army Knife. The introductory model will be a three layer cracker with pretzel backsprings and for the tool selection will offer brie, raspberry preserves, apple slices, olive spread and, for some reason, a parcel hook.

I'm in for five of these, although I think maybe I'll wait until the blackberry jam version hits the market. BladeHQ, will there be a preorder for that one?

im determined to use my parcel hook.

im currently petitioning amazon to send out prime packages old fasioned style with twine wrapping.

its going to be a big year for the swiss champ if i am succesful.

I Really hope some people chime in with some actual info that has potential to be true... I would like to actually get an idea as to what is in the works.

BHQ: Sorry for starting this off on a bad foot, it wasn't my intention.

Honestly, I'd love to hear something good from someone in the know, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a little well-intentioned silliness in the mean time. ;)

They're good guys and definitely have a sense of humor, I'm sure they don't mind.
I wish they would post more here.
Never made it to SHOT, but I always look forward to the videos from BladeHQ on YouTube.

Back