Shot Show Rumors

Condors stuff looks good ,as usual I like Joes stuff the most.
Also they put together a nice catalogue with good info. Trouble is most of the new stuff wont be out tell the fall, might as well call it the 2017 catalog.

I don't know of any rumors, but I would love to see Mick Strider collaborate with a new US company to produce a more affordable version of his folders. Something like their recent Protech collaboration, but this time around, crank out some manual folders instead.. :thumbup:

^

Kinda like the old Buck Strider collaboration. That would be neat to see.
Yeah, but this time around the knives would be of higher quality. They would have better blade steel than 420HC for the base models. And, if the knives were a liner lock design, they would have much more substantial liners, not to mention real G10 for scales. Titanium (or even Stainless Steel) Framelock versions would also be nice to see, even if they were higher priced..

I have a Buck-Strider folder that was a first production run in BG-42.

I also have a B-S B-888 fixed blade in BG-42 that is BNIB that I would sell. PM me if interested. However, I leave for Vegas tomorrow night. :)

Back to the SHOT rumors.

Someone will get yelled at for having something they shouldn't have outside the black gun (tactical) area.
Someone will get yelled at for brown-bagging their knives.
Manufacturers' reps will be bored and tired of loading magazines before lunch at the range.
By the end of the week exhibitors' staffs will be dragging themselves to their booths 30 minutes late with headaches.
By Thursday the high heels on the ladies will be ditched in favor of flats.
TSA will be a nightmare Saturday while they try to figure out whether or not an AR sight adjusting tool is a "gun part" and a whole host of other issues that typically follow SHOT which one would think that they would have figured out by now.

Last edited:
I cant wait to see whats in store with all the different manufacturers. This is always an awesome time of year. I really enjoyed the BHQ videos last year.

I cant wait to see whats in store with all the different manufacturers. This is always an awesome time of year. I really enjoyed the BHQ videos last year.

Seriously. Since my SHOT VIP pass and invitation was lost in the mail YET AGAIN (how many years in a row is this? Just egregious at this point), I'm really looking forward to the vids. Y'all always do a fantastic job.

Back