Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Ram's Horn locking Laguiole

OWTyc5P.jpg

This week, my rotation schedule assigned me a couple of black knives: a Vic Pioneer and a Rough Rider large work knife.
blk.pioneer.sheath.2.jpg
bigwork.mark.open.jpg

For 2021, I've resolved to go back to carrying a couple of "free choice" knives each week in addition to the knives prescribed by my rotation schedule. This week, my free choice knives are a couple of recent gifts that both happen to be black: a Vic Spartan with cool shield (thanks, Paul) and an AG Russell 1-arm knife that was tucked inside a gift pocket slip (thanks, John).
mark.spartan&coin.gardenpost.jpg
slip.front.wilcox.tree.jpg
agr.1arm.mark.V.wilcox.tree.jpg

- GT

You are welcome, GT. :)
John, I used that knife to make my oatmeal this morning. (I actually made enough for today AND tomorrow.) It did a flawless job dicing an apple, some red pepper, a stalk of celery, 3 blackberries, 7 green and 7 red seedless grapes, a mandarin orange, a stalk of broccoli, and half a not-quite-ripe-enough-for-me banana.

- GT

John, I used that knife to make my oatmeal this morning. (I actually made enough for today AND tomorrow.) It did a flawless job dicing an apple, some red pepper, a stalk of celery, 3 blackberries, 7 green and 7 red seedless grapes, a mandarin orange, a stalk of broccoli, and half a not-quite-ripe-enough-for-me banana.
It seemed like a very 'slicey' blade.
I'm glad it's getting the use it deserves. :cool::thumbsup:

Back