Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

IMG_4055.jpg~original

This is a GREAT thread, Lance; thanks for starting it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I like almost every knife I've seen posted here so far. :thumbsup:;)

The very first knife I received, back about 1960, was this Colonial Forest-Master with black plastic fake stag covers. Still going strong!
pXfUE8S.jpg

- GT

This is a GREAT thread, Lance; thanks for starting it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I like almost every knife I've seen posted here so far. :thumbsup:;)

The very first knife I received, back about 1960, was this Colonial Forest-Master with black plastic fake stag covers. Still going strong!
pXfUE8S.jpg

- GT
That is awesome right there! Lost my first knife long ago, received in the early 80’s and lost in the mid 90’s. An SAK of some sort, wish I could remember.
So often on here I see first knives were a scout/camp/SAK pattern.
GT I bet that one has some stories on you!

pXfUE8S.jpg

- GT
Thanks Gary!

My buffalo horn red stag stockman. I have always loved the patina on this knife. It and my recon both get carried a lot.
7C42D620-FCB6-4470-AA04-A8D5455EC039.jpg

Schilthorn 007 SAK my father brought back from Switzerland. Its only been out of the box twice.
963A2B75-C450-4B1C-9CAD-3816B585B0C6.jpg

How about some black pairs from various makers?

Victorinox black Alox, smooth (Money Clip) and bumpy (Pioneer):
vF18ANg.jpg

9HuNOkz.jpg

Buck black Valox (303) and G10 (371):
nENm3H2.jpg

2E7KbVU.jpg

Rough Rider black jigged buffalo horn and black synthetic:
S8AXa4a.jpg

dzhQVpC.jpg

- GT

Back