Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Have a great weekend, y'all!
7JBLmIt.jpg

Quite a Black Friday for me ...

Strike 1 - it's my 50th birthday (ugh!)
Strike 2 - my wife had planned on taking me to the GEC factory to celebrate said birthday, but obviously that has fallen through.

Homerun - I get to spend the day at home with the wife and kids, have some wine and eggplant parm, and enjoy a sunny day. I really can't complain, so far the family is healthy and I am still gainfully employed. I hope all my porch pals are doing well.

kHfw4kS.jpg

WjyNaWe.jpg

Happy birthday to a fellow Aries! Looks like you have many things to be thankful for. That eggplant parm sounds good. :thumbsup:

Yes on both counts. Maybe I can convince the better half to make it for lunch instead of for dinner.

Strike 2 - my wife had planned on taking me to the GEC factory to celebrate said birthday, but obviously that has fallen through.

Homerun - I get to spend the day at home with the wife and kids, have some wine and eggplant parm, and enjoy a sunny day. I really can't complain, so far the family is healthy and I am still gainfully employed. I hope all my porch pals are doing well.
Happy Birthday and take care of yourself and family, glad things are good for you.

Reactions: AnW

kHfw4kS.jpg

WjyNaWe.jpg
Happy Birthday!
Eggplant parm for lunch, leftovers for dinner maybe?
50 is not bad! It's in the rear view mirror for me!

kHfw4kS.jpg

WjyNaWe.jpg
Happy Birthday!

kHfw4kS.jpg

WjyNaWe.jpg
I love that haircut. I’m thinking of returning to my childhood haircut style during this vacation.

Happy birthday. I recently turned 50 too.

FQPbiP5.jpg

I love that haircut. I’m thinking of returning to my childhood haircut style during this vacation.

Happy birthday. I recently turned 50 too.

FQPbiP5.jpg

If I don't visit the barber every 3 or 4 weeks I naturally revert to this hair style. I could be in trouble by the time this covid thing's over!:confused:

Traditional knives are in style, maybe traditional haircuts will come back too!

Back