Show me: 501 Squires?

I've since gotten the same two Jb4570 postd, the raccoon and the green cutlery association.

Gold Lip Pearl, my most prized possession. Had her from brand new.

The 501 Squire (Esquire originally) has always been my favorite. I've gone full circle through many knives and many dollars back to where I started.

Buck501Squire-Pearl%2B02_zpsgjnlv1hv.jpg

Buck501Squire-Pearl%2B01_zpszpzhxoc8.jpg

Buck501Squire-Pearl%2B03_zpspjbhpf6p.jpg

Hey jb4570 that Dall sheep 501 is really nice. Is that real ivory or the ivory micarta?

Hey jb4570 that Dall sheep 501 is really nice. Is that real ivory or the ivory micarta?

Mastodon Ivory, found it fishing in the bay. The Dall Sheep variation was made with Ivory Micarta at Buck, this one was upgraded.

JB

Very nice, I thought it appeared to have the Schreger lines. and most of the ivory micarta I have seen has yellowed.

I'm actively bidding right now for a 501..The Gold Lip Pearl is over the top!! I'm considering getting the Blackest Ebony I can find in Altanta for oversized handles for a pair of 112's to have Pearl or Silver inlays..I'll add enough for a bareheaded 501 ..

Very nice looking knives. I've always looked at the 501 thinking it looked like a great knife but never picked one up.The closest thing I have is a 521 which I think is the same size but not 100% sure.

Very nice looking knives. I've always looked at the 501 thinking it looked like a great knife but never picked one up.The closest thing I have is a 521 which I think is the same size but not 100% sure.
yes, same profile just thinner, I have several of those as well.

Back