Attachments

• nuclear2.jpg
    nuclear2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 425
KnifeAddictAK said:
This is my night light. :D

Actually, I end up buying food or infi so I haven't got many lights yet

That's pretty cool! Did it come with a holster? :p

But in all seriousness, Here are two G2's(?) by surefire. The tan one was given to me by a most excellent friend ;) :D

IM000751.jpg

And here is what I have lying around the house :thumbup: :)

IM000748.jpg

Those Hog lighters are cool, have you seen the LED flashlight version of those?

Used and abused, in the beer next to my ugly mug - guess what is it? ;)

image115qk.jpg

EDIT: holy oink! I'm going bald! :eek:

I have a Surefire G2 in black, and should soon have a Mini-Mag converted to LED with a clicky switch. :cool: With so many cool knives and lights ans gear out there, Its hard to deside where to spend my cash...

I am now tempted to get a nice flashlight !!

What are some good ones - I have a maglite so I know them !

someone here (Doorkicker?) turned me onto the Gladius. Real kool, and useful. Have many of the SureFires already, and the Mag Recharge

I have and EDC the SureFire E2e. Great light, yet kinda smallish. If I were just buying now, and a little bigger was ok, go for the L2 (2 light levels) or L4. All are great. 6P is bigger(wider) and great for belts or duty use. The Gladius is tops, but large for EDC. Love them SureFires! ...and they make a great folder (Bravo is wild). 2 out, 3 or 4 more due

Aight guys, this belongs in Gadets and Gear.

Assuming you're looking for Hog input, I'll leave the re-direct.

Nice lights Bravado. I usually carry a G2, E1e with KL1, and a Arc AAA.
MAtt

Some of the toys….the tip of the iceberg… I have ARC AAA's and Photons in all my kits, as well as INFINITY Task lights.
thetip.jpg

Comparing the Q3, E2e, L4, and 6P
q3e2l46p.jpg

The Q3 standard next to a Q3 with the AA conversion. Haven't measured run time yet, but batteries are sure cheaper.
2comp.jpg

Hey you ought to look into running a Rcr123 on the single cell Q-III I have a 650 MAH shan that peaks at 4.2v and man what a difference the light output is.. and they are so cheap that I bought 3 of them so to be sure that I always have a fresh one ready to go.. makes running a cr123 light much cheaper.. The Q-III led's have no big problems taking the extra voltage other than a bit more heat for extended run times.. and single cell lights have none of the negitive results as the series setup lights do with shorts and reverse charge venting and such..

Very nice collection BTW..

~Jeff

Huh?

Sorry, not flashlighty enough man. I just get the ones that let me balance run time with output in their standard forms.

Some of the adaptations I've seen are pretty cool though.

Thanks for the collection comment. Can't have enough lights. Have always had lights since a little kid. Grandfather used to come over with all kinds of free Radio Shack 4 or 5 D-cell lights that he got free from coupons they used to put out now and then. He'd ask neighbors if they were gonna use theirs, then he and I'd drive to the stores in town and get 2 at each. Ahhh, good times man. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Back