Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Less is more -- Unless you're packin Heat and a Busse Combat Treat. I'll show you mine -- now show me yours! (Dear God ppl don't take that the wrong way ;). )

Is the 460 really necessary for zombies? ;)

I've come to realize that my "apocalypse arsenal" won't be complete until the apocalypse actually starts. Just look at The Walking Dead. EVERYONE can get a full auto rifle in a breeze. Combine that with a couple AOW shotgun handguns, then I'll be standing with a smile

I just have mostly regular boom sticks :(

Her are some of my favorite items. These are the things i'd be taking with me if SHTF

29nxfro.jpg

I agree. My normal boom sticks are not that "neat".

AR, .30 carbines, combat shotgun, and a few semi auto clip fed .22's

Sword, a couple battle axes, big khukri and a few other big knives, Few hawks.

Most importantly? Food, water (including gravity filter), and heat source for cooking.

Got my edged weapons pretty much covered:D

Waiting on this one:)

and this one;)

Last edited:
Got my edged weapons pretty much covered:D

Waiting on this one:)

and this one;)

Um yea -- if those are all yours -- which im assuming they are --- you could arm a militia with Busse Combat Knives. VERY NICE collection!

Hmmmm a lot of those guns and knives sure look clean and new. You guys train for this apocolypse?

Hmmmm a lot of those guns and knives sure look clean and new. You guys train for this apocolypse?

I've put a little over a thousand rounds through my Aug and about 600 through my shotgun. I just clean them after every range trip. :)

nice collections!

still not sure whether i should get an AR or an AUG - we only have OA, steyr and sig to choose from when it comes to these types of rifles and i already have many cool laRue and magpul parts for an AR...

nice collections!

still not sure whether i should get an AR or an AUG - we only have OA, steyr and sig to choose from when it comes to these types of rifles and i already have many cool laRue and magpul parts for an AR...

I definitely would recommend an AR out of the two. You really can't go wrong though with either one.

Back