Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

I found a lawyer in my state doing trusts for $325, that's a really good deal for a trust specific to a state, each state has its own trust laws. There's a well respected trust lawyer out of Florida that does trusts for all states, he will cost you a bit more though. Most trusts can be completed in a week or less, mine was done in three days.

After you have your trust, you will need to find a dealer in your state to purchase, or have an SBR transfered to, or you can build it yourself, save some time, money, and having to use a dealer.

Ahh the hoops we jump through to exercise our rights, remember that on Election Day!

Amen brother. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it! For some strange reason I feel like there shouldn't be hoops to jump through to exercise a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT......but anyway, rant off. Yea I live in VA right now but I feel like I might end up in FL in a few years, so I feel like maybe I should hold off on the SBR until I am settled down in a particular location for awhile. But anyway, doesn't sound too complicated, just got to shell out some decent coin to protect my rights. Thanks for all the help man! You too Mark!:thumbup:

I found a lawyer in my state doing trusts for $325, that's a really good deal for a trust specific to a state

I know a lawyer and have been asking him repeatedly to be open to the idea of doing trusts for NFA for $325, I keep telling him I could get him a lot of business but he's used to his usual rates.

Keeps saying $325 is too low :rolleyes:

I know a lawyer and have been asking him repeatedly to be open to the idea of doing trusts for NFA for $325, I keep telling him I could get him a lot of business but he's used to his usual rates.

Keeps saying $325 is too low :rolleyes:

What would you say is a normal rate? ~$500 or less I hope...

You should be able to use I think stearling armory in northern va, colonial shooting academy in richmond ba with a VAbeach store to open or greentop sporting goods and last I checked all had lawyers they used to do trusts for 200-250$...this should help va residents.

You should be able to use I think stearling armory in northern va, colonial shooting academy in richmond ba with a VAbeach store to open or greentop sporting goods and last I checked all had lawyers they used to do trusts for 200-250$

Sweet, that's awesome. I have been to Colonial Shooting Academy once, pretty nice place. I have been to Green Top many times, and that is the nicest firearms store I have ever been to. Incredible selection and customer service. That is actually where I had planned to pick up an SBR eventually! I hope it really is that cheap, because I would hate to have to drop $200 on a tax stamp and then another $500+ on a nfa trust. Federal laws....:grumpy:

Last time I was at CSA it was that cheap and greentop was competing with them I also prefer greentop. There are alot of places in and around richmond that do trusts and have sbr uppers and suppressors in stock. That was 6 months ago I was checking on a sbr and suppressor? You can always get a trust later too but if you have anyone else living in your house get the trust and add them if they just arnt some random roommate that way anyone who may touch it is protected as are you.

Last time I was at CSA it was that cheap and greentop was competing with them I also prefer greentop. There are alot of places in and around richmond that do trusts and have sbr uppers and suppressors in stock. That was 6 months ago I was checking on a sbr and suppressor? You can always get a trust later too but if you have anyone else living in your house get the trust and add them if they just arnt some random roommate that way anyone who may touch it is protected as are you.

Exactly! I feel like without the trust you are potentially setting yourself up for a dangerous situation with the law, and I would rather be covered. If it is quick to set up then why not? Besides, it seems like those e-filing with the nfa trust are receiving their stamp much faster than other methods which doesn't hurt either! Who knows when I will actually get to buying the SBR of my dreams, but I just wanted to get an idea of what the process and requirements are now since I have access to all these people who work in and around the industry.

Yeah man! CSA and Greentop make it pretty painless just have all your IDs and a birth certificate and call a head to make sure you got all of it and they make it pretty painless. Also greentops staff is way more knowledgeable than CSA's staff. Let me know when your ready I maybe able to meet up with ya for some guns and lunch as I'm close to them all....lol.

Yeah man! CSA and Greentop make it pretty painless just have all your IDs and a birth certificate and call a head to make sure you got all of it and they make it pretty painless. Also greentops staff is way more knowledgeable than CSA's staff. Let me know when your ready I maybe able to meet up with ya for some guns and lunch as I'm close to them all....lol.

Awesome, that is good to hear man, I will keep that in mind! Yea, Green Top always has some sharp staff in there. Thanks again everybody for all the help! I know much more about this NFA stuff now:thumbup:

Man, wish I was in VA, instead of MD, behind enemy lines. We have a few good places around here, but nothing like Greentop.

Lol...I used to live in md Fredrick then to boonsboro! My buddy who is still up there has told me it's even worse now! I feel for ya!

Yeah, since Govnuh Owe-Malley's "Firearms Safety Act" of 2013, it's ridiculous. No AK carbines, no AR carbines. Yet AR "HBAR rifles" are ok (cash and carry, not even regulated), and certain AK and AR pistols were approved and added to the approved "handgun" list this year. So, it's illegal to have a carbine, but you can buy an AK pistol, add a buffer tube and "forearm brace" to it, and you have essentially an SBR, legally, in a state that won't let you have a WASR or N-PAP anymore. So yeah, it's worse, and just plain idiotic.

I'm just glad the legislature didn't really know what they were doing (I think). They could have easily closed any of those loopholes if they had.

I'm just glad the legislature didn't really know what they were doing (I think). They could have easily closed any of those loopholes if they had.

There's a lot of lawmakers (a good 95%) who have no clue about firearms. Hell someone in Indiana legislature recommended for next year allowing 28ga slugs for deer because "they are so prevelant"

Find me 28ga slugs that aren't 40 years old (haha, just checked, Brenneke still makes 28ga slugs, only have 1 distributor that carries them. Wonder how many years its been since they had any)

Anyway, pic thread. Changed the Luth AR MBA out for a Magpul PRS

At the moment, the rifle weighs just shy of 13lbs, thinking about adding a Accu Shot mono pod sometime and plan up definitely upgrade the scope. See if I can push the thing to 14lbs :)

Last edited:
Here it is; not an entire arsenal, but just something i allways have within reach laying in my bed...

hD6Sb3kl.jpg

Back