Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Yep it is, just put the supplied allen wrench in the hole and adjust or remove, the paddle for waistband carry is well designed too, and the mag pouches are interchangeable with the same backs and same adjustments. Not bad for 30 dollar holsters. I've abused mine quite a bit at a couple of carbine and pistol classes with no issues at all. Seen a few other brands drop their pistols or bust the attachments at the same classes.

Some of mine, sadly no boomsticks :( I got rid of the NMFBM in this and the following pic as well so I'm extra :(...

IMAG0701_zps0e418099.jpg

My last BUSSE, a TGLB - I love this knife!

IMAG1140_zps3ea50437.jpg

Just got these three in:

IMAG0924_zps8776ed75.jpg

This one would work well for zombie skull ventilating I think; 5/16" 5160 steel...
IMAG0786_zps382a28fb.jpg

Last edited:
What is that last blade Czech? The 5160 ventilator! It's a beauty. Nice collection.

Very nice VZ58!! I like mine more than my AR which is a lot to say.

Last edited:
The Caa roni glock stock is kind of cool. Just pop your 9/40/357sig in and instant sbr. Don't forget to pay your tax stamp.

WTF, they let you have all that in Canada? How's that possible?:confused:

...just to add a bit of information on Canadian firearms laws. ALL semi auto rifles are limited to 5 round mags (rim fire being the exception). Handguns (restricted like the ar) are limited to 10 round mags. I've never heard of anyone getting a carry permit. Restricted firearms can only leave your home to go to YOUR certified shooting range, and then straight back home. If you need to take it anywhere else (gunsmith included) you need to get another permit for that one visit only.

Got my Colt stripped down for cleaning and remembered someone thought all the guns looked too clean.
Here ya go. :D

FDlt8Jw.jpg

Last edited:
Back