Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

bussefavs.jpg

Is that a Daves Metal works Extension tube on your M4Super90?

0202130937_zpsad9e5c30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Still all i need to get home wethers its zombies or inclement weather :) crow bars are an incredibly versatile tool in the tool box.

Well, I started an AR pistol/SBR project 4 months or so ago

And so far I've only picked up a pistol buffer kit, forward assist, and dust cover :eek: And in the mean time, I've picked up 5 or 6 guns that I could have easily completed the pistol with :eek: :eek:

Just imagine it with a 10.5" barrel with 10" Seekins BAR rail, that should be a nice addition for zombie land

I guess I could go WWII style on them

:)

Well, I started an AR pistol/SBR project 4 months or so ago

And so far I've only picked up a pistol buffer kit, forward assist, and dust cover :eek: And in the mean time, I've picked up 5 or 6 guns that I could have easily completed the pistol with :eek: :eek:

Wth you gonna do with that? Throw it at the zombies? Finish the darned thing!

Wth you gonna do with that? Throw it at the zombies? Finish the darned thing!

If I run out of ammo, maybe

Bobby you know all about starting a project then seeing something shiny and that project gets held up. I'm working on finishing it, debating which barrel to go now. Daniel Defense, maybe Black Hole or Black Rain depending what my rep can do. Then I have to decide which BCG and just choose which muzzle device, either Noveske KX3 or a Strike fat comp 3. Thinking about a Fotris charging handle and gas block. Good thing I have the lower all planned out in my head so I'm good there :)

I'll just blame the hold up on my gunsmith bud, he's going to cerakote the receivers burnt bronze but he's never done that color before so he's been experimenting. Yup, I'll just blame him :D

Some really really nice stuff posted in here:D:D

M67 that sounds like it will be an awesome rifle when its done. Make sure and show it off here when its is.

Now I started this thread to see what you all have to offer and to show my arsenal. However, not one of you have shown me an infi spork or an SR-101 spork -- which makes me conclude that you are all amateurs ;)

Would it look something like this?

Close, but that's my predicament. I love the look of the muzzle devise not sticking out much past the rail, which would be great if I got the KX3 and ran a 12" BAR rail. But, one of these days I'm going to get a 30 cal can, AAC, Surefire, Gemtech, something, and it'll have a QD system. If I get the QD system under the rail then it'll pretty much kill the purpose of a QD system. Anyway that's my debating on the muzzle devise. The KX3 produces the backpressure I'd want, but I'm sure that Strike would work fine and it's shorter

Nice SBR BTW

Been wanting to sbr this one for awhile. Maybe this is the year?

Bobby rocking the 6.8 and always holding out on the cool toys. Looks like a Trijicon RMR on a LaRue QD mount. That thing deserves a can, the SBR can wait, you could always stick a Sig PSB on it

Thanks M67,

That's the Noveske VLTOR upper with 5.56 10.3" rail and 10.5" barrel... I have a matching 300 blackout barrel and KX3 so it looks exactly the same that i picked up at the same time. the lower is Noveske as well. Daniel defense bolt carrier and a BCM charging handle. Not sure why the bolt carrier is DD but who am I to argue? its the full auto version, so the durability is there.

The strikefire was just something I had laying around. I am still in the air on optics as this rifle is so new it hasn't even made it to the range yet. Im debating the nightforce, trijicon, leo, and vortex 1-4 power scopes (vortex 1-6) or a 45 offest holo sight with straight 3.5x or 4x scope... or an eotech exps 2.0 or 3.0 with magnifier... so many choices. I do like the zero eye relief with the strikefire...

I've already picked up an armalite stripped lower for a pistol build possibly in a different calibre (7.62x39?)... it never stops.

Nothing wrong with Vortex, I have 2 Sparcs, 1 on an AK on the other was my main optic on an AR while I saved for an ACOG (yeah, going real well). Only reason it's not on the AR anymore is because I picked up an ancient Trijicon reflex sight. As for your BCG, I was thinking about a DD myself, or a Black Rain, maybe WMD; still working that detail out

The 1-4 Vortexs are awesome, I mounted one to a guys 300BLK Daniel Defense once, extremely clear. But for an SBR (or at least one that small), that red dots are the way to go unless you get a low powdered ACOG or something. But that's just me.

Looks like you still need BUIS though ;)

The DD BCG looks well built i have no regrets.

I think the same thing. the optic is too much for it, but the 300blkout is effective out to 500 yds with a 10.5" barrel on an 8" gong supposedly...and my eyes aren't as young as they used to be. I thought about the acog with a 45 offset reflex sight too quite a bit...

Ha! i have the BUIS just not on at the time of the picture taking.

Back