Show me your Blur!

I LOVE green Blurs! Not that the others aren't beauties, too. But I'm partial to green.

Rick just think how great it will be when you do get a chance at one for half that. I keep telling myself I will someday, thats my story and im sticking to it lol

Problem is THAT Blur is the one that got me into collecting the dang things! lol Ever since I opened this thread and saw that purple Blur I've been on a mission. I just can't place a bid for that much with a clear conscience though even given how bad I want one. :( I guess I have to go with your story too and HOPE it happens someday. :)

And I'm done with that subject. Back to the pictures! :D

Story time.

I was at work yesterday showing my boss my knife when another coworker came in. She asked me if I liked knives, so I showed her my blur. She procedes to pull out a red snap on blur and ask me if I liked it. It was pretty beat up but still cool. I asked her where she got it and she said that her boyfriend's dad was a mechanic and had an account with snap on for an eternity. She just got one out of her bf's truck to use at work. You can only guess how the rest of the conversation went. She's going to ask them what others they have and may be willing to part with. Maybe I can get lucky and score a nice Blur.

I wish you luck in scoring a nice blur, or a used SO Blur for a good deal.

How long do you all think until we get a PE Blur Tanto?!?!

I wish you luck in scoring a nice blur, or a used SO Blur for a good deal.

How long do you all think until we get a PE Blur Tanto?!?!

I think we keep bringing it up and they're listening. I'm sure of it. Yeah. Yeah? Maybe? Here's looking at next year's lineup having a PE tanto Blur in it! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think we keep bringing it up and they're listening. I'm sure of it. Yeah. Yeah? Maybe? Here's looking at next year's lineup having a PE tanto Blur in it! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I concur! Plain edge Tanto, BRING IT BACK!

Hey! Can you guys turn off ebay for a few days so I can get a blur dammit? Heh heh.....

I have given up on the tiger stripe tanto blur from you know where, so yesterday I see a bunch of the other tiger stripes popped up on the bay. Humm

Wow those green cf blurs are fine. Y'all have some awesome blur collections.

Back