Show me your custom camp knife/chopper.

I got this from Adam today and I couldn't be more happy!!! It's a big chopper/bowie (10" blade lenght, L6 steel) but it got some serious tapering from guard to tip to balance it out.
The handle fits my hand perfectly and it feels very comfortable to hold. It's my perfect camp knife :)

I got this from Adam today and I couldn't be more happy!!! It's a big chopper/bowie (10" blade lenght, L6 steel) but it got some serious tapering from guard to tip to balance it out.
The handle fits my hand perfectly and it feels very comfortable to hold. It's my perfect camp knife :)

If you sell (or trade)it one day, I'm your man:thumbup:

Finished this one last week. My version of the WSK.
Scott

wsk_zps1318d93d.jpg

Nice work Steev. Really dig that blade profile.

Swidy are those all yours? Thats a heck of a nice group of choppers, that last one to the right looks like you could get a very serious grip on the swing.

some of them are no longer mine
thanks for your kind words,quint :)

These guys are great, everything I love about Bowies

thank you

Swidya these are sweet knives. I like 2 in the middle the best (both with burl handles)

thank you,Jay
actually,that fourth from the left is not a burl,it's an ordinary Liimus Piit wood
those two are my favourite too :) :thumbup:

I've always wanted to build cleaver blade. :)
man,that was a really nice cleaver :eek::thumbup:

Beautiful collections Mas Swidya :thumbup:
BTW, who's the maker of those knives? Is he Dadan Sudjati?

mohd

Terimakasih,Pak Mohd
here's the makers list ( from left) :
1.Reza Fahlevi - Now belong's to Pak Omar
2.Elang Keman Hermanto - it's Eleanor's knife
3.Reza Fahlevi
4.Hakim Sidik
5.Dadan Sudjati - it was mine
6,7,and 8 is made by Reza too,he is a young knifemaker from Semarang City,he's just 23yo;)

Ryan Weeks up top, under is Claudio Sobral- two of the righteousest dudes!

Very nice Wana!!

Are there requirements for the knife used in cutting competitions over there? Just curious. I watch a lot of the bladesports videos over here, and it looks like the course is very similar.

Here is a custom chopper made of 3V, This one is being made by a member named Crimsonfalcon. Its currently out for heat treat at Peter's.

My competition cutter by Dan Keffeler mixed with some production blades....

Also very excited to be waiting on a custom chopper from giedymin!!

Very nice Wana!!

Are there requirements for the knife used in cutting competitions over there? Just curious. I watch a lot of the bladesports videos over here, and it looks like the course is very similar.

Thanks worldwood,

The requirements same as bladesports, we learn from them for make our local competition.

Wana I'm a big fan of your work! Always like seeing your blades. Email sent inquiring about your blades :)

Last edited:
Basic camp integral knife,another blade I have done sametime. I supposed to use it to competition but it shorter,it's just 9 inches blade.

SK4 hi-carbon steel cored with 416SS from tip to bolster, handle is all SS in same piece.

I see your work on FB Wana. Very good work. You have a great eye for what makes a knife cut and look good.

Back