Show me your custom camp knife/chopper.

My newest addition to the custom chopper collection. Dark Timber Knives forged to finish in 5160. Argentinian stag scales from Claudio Sobral (CAS)
O5FfoEV.jpg

brought the Lorlem Khuk out for a little work yesterday. I love love love this knife
hours and hours of trail work over the past couple years, and no ripples along the edge or chipping, despite being very keen. It's been surprisingly corrosion resistant

rPRRudP.jpg

28qlnxs.jpg

ixnoLqB.jpg

Salem Straub created this sweet khuk from 80CRV2 to my design, and he totally nailed it:thumbsup:

I don’t understand what just happened... my reply was deleted; is that was what just happened? Knives are the quintessential American first part of the second amendment and my text on this venue is also wholesale first amendment i.e. freedom of speech. So why is this venue which I am new and interested in participating. Why are am I being silenced and texts stricken from the records? It’s an oddity and full circle to my opening statement. I hope this is not censored and delete because I will then have to commit and a change will happen at some level.

the posts requested sales information and were removed for that reason

One of my very favourite categories - here are a bunch for you:

Dan Farr Competition Cutter:

orig.jpg

"Mojo" camp knife made by Dan Far, Matt Gregory and yours truly:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

"Canadian Bushwacker" camp knife made by yours truly:

orig.jpg

Amboyna chopper with a killer hamon that Matt Gregory made for me:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg